Yummy Donut Kiss

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up, I noticed Luffy was getting up too and Law was awake with a cup of coffee while still reading one of my comics. Zoro was still sleeping like a log before Bartolomeo came down to tell us that food was ready so we headed up to eat. Of course, Zoro went ahead and drank some more alcohol. I believe that he has a bottomless pit for alcohol. As usual, I ate messily and quickly since I didn't want Luffy stealing my food but his hand would never come my way since Bartolomeo had more meat on his plate.

"Your face is so messy, (M/N)-ya" Law pointed out.

"Don't care. I'm hungry." I replied.

Then, once I satisfied my hunger, I went back down to my boat after informing Luffy that I wanted to do a bit of exploring and sailing around the islands. Zoro and Luffy waved me goodbye before I sailed off. Even Law stayed behind so I went by myself. It felt good to travel without someone constantly being in danger. Upon arriving at the first island, I restocked before looking around the island and drawing the scenery. It felt good to see new places. When I headed over to the city, I felt Katakuri's Haki and got excited.

"I came to see you," Katakuri said.

"Kata! Oh, how are you?" I asked casually.

"...Good. You have bandages?" Katakuri replied.

"Hmm... Yeah, got sliced up a lot but a pink talking flamingo. I'd say I had a few rough days but I'm doing better. How did you find me?"

"I had a feeling you would be here, you visit all the islands you can so I came to the island closest after Dressrosa" Katakuri said.

"That's true so do you want some sweets to give to Big Mom?"

Katakuri blinked before nodding so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my boat before offering the six tons worth of candy. He thanked me before looking over the food. I giggled to myself before heading in and started making him a fresh batch of donuts. It took an hour but it was done and I made them much larger before asking Katakuri to help carry the donuts. He shrunk slightly but still double my size so he could step into the room before he grabbed the plate and went outside. He waited for me before eating them even though I had my own plate.

"Oya? Do you like them?" I asked with a grin.

"Mhm" Katakuri was turned away from me while he ate.

"You know, I've said this before but I'm gonna say it again just this once. Your mouth is really cute, it really does look like a cute saber tooth tiger."

My back that was against Katakuri's back could feel him tense up and begin to get insecure so I pressed stretched one arm up to his neck so I could enhance him. He relaxed a lot more as I began taking on all his stress and this man had a lot. Soon, he was comfortable enough to face me so  we both turned to each other and ate like normal although Katakuri was still a little shy. My hand that was at his neck moved down and held his hand that he didn't use for eating donuts.

"..(M/N)?" Kata called out.

"Yes my soft giant? How can I help thy on this fine day?" I replied with a teasing undertone.

"Why do you stay with your captain? What did he do to have your loyalty?" Katakuri asked sincerely and gently.

"Honestly, not much." I said.

"No big feets? No persuasion? No offerings?" Katakuri asked slightly confused though he didn't show it.

"Pfft-! That last part made it sound like a cult! Ahaha, you can joke around I see! That's great!" I laughed.

"I wasn't joking..." Katakuri said.

"I know, I know but in all seriousness. I don't know why I did since your right, he didn't do anything special for me unlike the rest and I was most likely just an additional person. An extra. Who really needs a baker when they have a chef? Honestly, maybe, it was because I wanted an adventure and a somewhat guarantee of freedom. Luffy likes freedom and so do I." I smiled gently after getting over my brief moment of sadness.

"If I asked you to come with me, would you?" Katakuri asked.

"Maybe, are you proposing?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Katakuri got all red and flustered which was absolutely adorable. I smirked as I kissed his hand before he seemed to break. I stopped teasing him and pulled away before continuing to eat my donuts. I had two points and Katakuri was still at zero. Katakuri finished up his donuts before looking at my face and noticing how I got frosting all over my mouth. Even he couldn't resist but let out a small laugh at how messy I was.

"Hey, I was never taught manners until much later so it's now a habit." I said.

"Does it not bother you?" Katakuri asked.

"No way, I'm enjoying my food! How can I be bothered by such a small thing when I'm enjoying myself?" I laughed.

Going inside, I wiped my face before coming back out where Katakuri had put on his scarf again. Pouting, I made a comment that I liked his face which got him slightly red. Cute. Soon, I decided to depart so I left the bags with him. He got off the boat as we talked to each other one last time for a while. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't realize I was holding his hands which made the enhancing so good. Just when I was about to leave, Katakuri pulled me back and moved one hand to caress the side of my face gently as I blinked.

Katakuri shrunk ever so slightly more before bending down to my height while pulling his scarf down slightly to kiss my lips. My face lit a blaze as he gently dominated the kiss. My hands reached up to wrap my arms around his neck while standing on my tippy toes. My hat fell off my head and onto the ground as his fingers ran through my hair. The kiss was very brief but I enjoyed it a lot. Katakuri pulled away before kissing my forehead and turning me the other way to my boat as he wished me goodluck.

"Be safe alright?"

I nodded with a very red face before picking up my hat and getting on the boat. It seemed Katakuri did have the hidden skill to flirt and he did it well. My heart was beating quickly at that but I blamed it from the heat of the scorching hot sun. I'm glad we had Ice-cream Donuts. I headed back to the Bartolomeo ship where Luffy greeted me with a smile that I couldn't help but return. Law and Zoro were there too with Zoro drinking a beer. After that, Law informed me that it would be around a week of travel to get to Zou.

"So I can do a lot of traveling huh? That's fun!"

A/N: I just had to make Katakuri appear again. Fun fact, Katakuri's Haki eagerly seeks (M/N) out. They both have an unspoken agreement that (M/N) gives him sweets whenever they see each other. Second fun fact, Brulee ships it and wants Katakuri to make a move cause it's become a but obvious only to her that he's fallen. Also, if you do remember the earlier chapter then you would know that (M/N) just willingly joined the crew unlike all the others who Luffy basically 'nakama'd' his way. There might be an explanation to this. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!