Merienda

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Kata! Put me down!" I pouted.

Basically, while trying to get Luffy out, Katakuri had carried me away to his mochi house while we ate some donuts. Well Katakuri only, who was clearly enjoying it. I warned Katakuri that Luffy could burst in but Katakuri was caught up in his donuts which was...cute. I won't admit it to his face though. I felt so conflicted. A small part wanted to stay with Katakuri but a larger wanted to stay out at sea. Who am I supposed to help?! My captain or my fiancé?! Wait, was Katakuri my fiancé or my husband?!

The answer never came to me as Luffy came bursting in which caught Katakuri off guard while I sighed creating a large scale cut that caused of lot of dust to cover up Katakuri's mouth. Katakuri quickly covered his mouth before launching back into battle. I could enhance someone from afar but I didn't know who. Luffy gave me the answer by telling me not to enhance anyone. The earlier incident unsettled Katakuri because now Luffy landed a hit to Katakuri's chin while I knocked out all the other people. Luffy's statement about Katakuri was correct, he was incredibly strong but not invincible.

Luffy entered Gear Four and he was super tanked. He got a few successful hits in but was inevitably thrown back. Katakuri told Luffy how important it was for him to remain calm to use Observation Haki so he could change select body parts to his will. I watched while feeling guilt eat away at me. Somehow, I still felt weak seeing Luffy give it his all. Katakuri questioned himself over how many years it has been since he took a solid hit before using Peerless Donuts on Luffy. Only for Luffy to call Katakuri out that his move was just mochi.

It felt like Luffy was fighting a losing battle since he got flung into the wall and his Gear Four time out had come so I stepped back in with a sad look on my face. I felt so conflicted. Katakuri looked uncertain whether to truly fight me seriously until I yelled at him to. The conviction in my eyes must have convinced him since he hesitated slightly before sighing and charging in. My sword clashing with the spear. We both took each other seriously and exchanged many blows. It was slightly funny to me since I didn't expect Katakuri to be undressing me like this.

Unknowingly, both Katakuri and I were improving our Haki's as we drained each other out. I managed to get fast enough by jumping and running around the room to build up momentum before dodging the mochi walls and crashing into Katakuri with my sword, passing on my momentum to him with inertia, sending him flying into the wall and crashing until he turned it into mochi and came back at me with that momentum.

Dodging to the side and jumping up, I narrowly avoided two of his moves as I sent another slice at his mochi body which he turned to mochi at a specific spot which made me smirk as I aimed different slices at him until I noticed the change I want. The panic of being kept up with. Before I could take fully advantage of it, Luffy was ready to get back into the game. Katakuri questioned why Luffy chose to come back when no one would have laughed at him if he left without me.

"That's cause I'm going to beat you for taking my Nakama!" Luffy yelled.

I took a back seat as I watched them battle. Finally, I saw Luffy improving by his Observation Haki becoming better. He actually managed to combat a punch of Katakuri's before being flung into the air. It was painful to watch Luffy get beaten up but he kept getting back up. I took the opportunity to look at my wounds before I noticed Flampee. Flampee had come in and attacked Luffy with a silent needle, making him lose balance which made me incredibly angry. I got up and ran over as she launched the second silent needle which Luffy thankfully avoided. Katakuri noticed too and took action.

Lifting his spear, Katakuri stabbed himself which made me come to a halt. Flampee face of joy turned to one of disgust as Katakuri took off his mask, revealing his face. The audacity she had to insult Katakuri made me pissed so I yelled at her in anger while releasing my Conquerer's Haki to make everyone pass out. She shot at me but I dodged as I yelled at her not to insult people for being different. She looked terrified as I told her to leave by pointing at the mirror.