Kyoshiro

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"So, what got you so flustered?"

"You just looked really pretty and uhm I could see some of your shoulders and chest. You also look a lot like someone I have a my eyes on... I can't be with him though" X Drake admitted.

"Why not? Who is he?"

"Have you heard of (M/N)? The sweet Deadly Baker?"

"The Sweet Deadly Baker? That's a dumb title" I dodged the question.

"It suits him though. I have to go," X Drake started walking away before abruptly turning around to face me.

"Maybe we can meet again?" Drake offered.

"Of course, sounds great. Maybe when I just get off my job."

X Drake walked away and I breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't recognize me. I guess this Taikomochi act was actually good. The time I headed back to my place with Robin, we paid the daily amount for rent before heading inside. I took off my makeup on half of my face before looking at my face in the mirror to see if it was that big of a difference. It surprisingly was with my hair pinned. I blinked at myself while Robin asked me what happened. I explained the whole experience with X Drake. She giggled a bit a the X Drake fainting from seeing a pretty person.
No one expected him to be a shy boy.

"So who's been your client?"

"Kyoshiro the Yakuza. He's nice to me and he's on our side." I told her.

"Him? He works directly under Orochi. I'm surprised. Are you going to be one again tommorow? Sanji is arriving as well."

Nodding my head at the information, I smiled with a laugh at Robin when she recounted when she saw the news about Luffy. I pulled out the Strawhat from my bag. I made an effort to sew any rips in it. A sigh came out of my mouth before I put it away after fixing it. Crawling under my futon, I took off the hairband and fell asleep rather quickly. The next day came and I set up shop early before noticing that Sanji had indeed arrived who was serving customers. Oddly fitting that he was selling Soba.

My shop wasn't too far away so I managed to watch as people bought Soba noodles only come to my shop afterwards. Franky and Usopp came by too. Even Robin was there. I was too preoccupied selling sweets. I saw Toko again and she was cute as always. I gave her candy for free because she was a good kid. Sanji still hadn't realised me yet until he stopped when Robin pointed me out. I swear I saw him nearly cut his fingers because he was distracted. I've never seen Sanji get a nosebleed so quickly before temporarily passing out with hearts in his eyes. The customers got worried but I just laughed with Toko at Sanji.

"You're almost as pretty as my sister Shiro, you got so many guys fainting."

"Thank you, never knew I would be cute enough to make people pass out."

Giggling at Toko's cute demeanor, I gave her another piece of candy before we heard commotion coming from Sanji's stall. He was being picked on by three of Kyoshiro's lackeys which made me pity him before reminding myself that Sanji could handle them. Sure enough, he did and I watched with amusement as he easily took them down. Toko was laughing and crying when the stall was pushed over and saw bowls of Soba on the ground. The sight of wasted food made me angry but the sight of the defeated lackeys made me neutral again. A polite smile plastered on my face. Even Franky joined in to make them eat the food.

The last bowl of Soba noodles were given to Toko and she told Sanji how much she loved them before taking some more candy. Her laugh was really contagious and Sanji ended up laughing before I did. She introduced herself to the others with her jokes which made everyone laugh. She was a certainly bright child. She realised she was going to be late after finishing the bowl so she gave it back and left. She was a Kamuro so she had a job to do. I noticed that it was time I leave too and left without notice. Closing a pop up shop was easy especially one that sold sweets.

Arriving at the place, Kyoshiro was there and one of the lackeys who scurried off. I took off my hat and hid it away just like I did yesterday when being a Taikomochi. My natural voice was great for this. He apologised briefly before stepping outside with me so I respectfully opened the umbrella and shielded him from the sun while walking next to him. It was apart of the job but I honestly didn't mind. There wasn't much conversation as we headed into the capital, Sakyo. The people there were surprised by Kyoshiro having a Taikomochi at his side.

I sat in the room next to Kyoshiro, who respected my space when he sat next to me by not leaving space and not touching me. Robin and other Geishas were brought in. They were the most popular. Komurasaki was there too but she wasn't doing anything, her beauty being plenty to suffice. I appreciate that unlike Orochi who was wrapping his arms around the courtesan, Kyoshiro gave me space and didn't force me to sing or dance. Orochi still took notice of me though, pointing me out and demanding I dance but Kyoshiro stepped in.

"Sorry Shogun Orochi but this isn't a Geisha. He is a Taikomochi. You only desire Geishas don't you?"

"Did you buy him?"

"Yes. He is here for my entertainment, not yours." Kyoshiro smoothly diverted.

"Unfortunate."

I wanted to disagree by saying I don't want someone grabbing me all over. I prefer men who respected me. I thanked Kyoshiro who only told me to keep calm. Orochi would bring no harm to me. The day soon turned into night and even Orochi was so drunk that now he was dancing with the Geishas. I had barely eaten anything because I didn't want to end up a mess. Instead, I displayed my drawing skills, creating drawing before everyone's eyes while Robin slipped away. Nami and Shinobu were in the attic.

"O-Shiro! Say are you looking for a man?"

"Shogun Orochi, please don't flirt with the Taikomochi."

"Sorry, I can't help it hahahaha!"

Sighing, I heard Komurasaki's playing a traditional instrument, letting the music flow into the air after putting on a unique mask. I decided to put on a show when Orochi was wondering where Robin went by dancing to Komurasaki's song. The movements were fluid and everyone watched in silence with respect. The song ended and I took a bow before noticing Robin slipping back into the room while Komurasaki strolled over to me. Gently grabbing my face and bringing it close. I got a kiss and I didn't react. It wasn't special and I was more weirded out than anything.

"Sorry, I'm gay."

"Oh, I could tell by the way you walk."

"Wait there's a walk?"

"I'm kidding, you just give me that feeling."

A/N: Fun fact, I'm in the process of writing a smut book. Why am I giving myself more work. Just why. Second fun fact, Shiro means White and (M/N) called himself that because of the main colour of his Kimono. No other reason. The colour white is something pure so it's my form of symbolism that it means (M/N) still is pure because he a virgin. Thanks for reading!

Also, I'm never using my computer to type a chapter ever. I clicked on the analytics and I was like "wtf, why you be telling me my votes and reads in graph form." Like seeing that is weird and somewhat discouraging but I don't care about analytics. I care about comments so take that system! Honestly though, I see reads as 'Oh people read my story'. Votes as 'oh they like it, nice'. Comments as 'Yas Yas Yas.'

'