Law

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Finally two days have passed and I could train again. Well Chopper advised I should avoid using my legs so I practised with only my hands. I even learned to walk around on my hands only which Luffy and Chopper found funny. Sanji reluctantly offered to carry me but I told him that I was having fun like this. It wasn't the fact I didn't want to receive help. Plus, it was a good learning curve. I just should be ready for a situation where I couldn't use my legs.

I walked on my hands towards the dining room in the Going Merry where Nami told us we should pay for repairs on the ship before distributing the treasure. Zoro grabbed me and helped me sit at the table before lunch was served. I got to try garlic butter bread sticks for the first time in my life. It was delicious. I think I went to heaven because of it. It was just so good. A moaned in happiness as I dug into the thing called a pizza. That was amazing. It was like a Calzone but one sided.

"Wait (M/N) you never had pizza? Shishishi even I've had pizza!" Luffy laughed

"(M/N) just eats too many sugary things, he doesn't know a lot of savoury food unless I feed it to him"

Sanji explained as I nodded, my hat agreeing with Sanji as I kept eating. I had my mouth stuffed and nearly choked but Sanji quickly gave me water to wash it down. I let out a big hefty sigh as I got the food down my throat. It was just so good. I ate happily before returning to my ship so we could prepare to return back to the Blue Seas.

"I'm ready Captain!"

"Roger, let's go!"

Unfortunately, the people didn't let us go down the same path since it would be too much catastrophe so I promised Luffy to meet them at one of the next destination. Maybe Water 7. At least Zoro and Sanji took well to the information. It was a good thing they suggested this since they're path had a tsunami hit. It would've separated us anyways.

Following my log pose, I was lead to a nearby island only to see it was quite small but hilly. I had dealt with two marine ships on the way here. Shrugging my shoulders, I anchored my boat before getting onto the sandy beach. I took a look around the island while collecting herbs in my bag. I saw a nearby river and a bear wearing an orange costume. He was on the ground and seemed to be in pain so I stepped over carefully. My feet seemed to be doing really well.

"Hey, how's it going down there? You seem to be in pain" I stated as he nodded

"...I.. tummy hurts..."

"Oh really, let me check. I'm no doctor but I might be able to help. So what did you eat recently?" I asked

"..fish from the river"

Nodding my head, I asked other questions to help calm the large white bear as I got on the ground. His name was Bepo. I pulled up his jacket slightly and put my ear to his belly. I listened in and heard a lot of sounds that usually indicated a stomach ache. Putting two fingers on his belly, I spread them apart slightly and with my other hand. He was gassy and suffering a tummy ache from food poisoning. I explained that to him before opening my bag to search for herbs he could munch on.

"Here, chew this it's peppermint. I'll get you some proper medicine from my ship. Don't worry, you won't die"

"...T-thank you"

The bear called Bepo hugged me as we began walking back to the ship. He had no Devil Fruit so I didn't enhance him. As promised, I gave him some medicine before brewing ginger and Camomile tea. I made sure he didn't lie down since it would only make it worse. We talked and I found out he was a mink. He was a pirate too. He was a part of the Heart Pirates. Eventually, he got better and I began walking him back.