Misunderstanding

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Taking off, I jumped all over with Usopp in my arms. He was badly beaten up all over. He cried as he sobbed out how he went to the Franky house yet was beaten up a second time. I found the Going Merry and jumped onto it and called out for Chopper who came rushing instantly. He screamed for a doctor but I told him he was a doctor. I took him into the medbay where we could properly look at his wounds. I helped Chopper out. Several hours passed, Usopp was stable.

Quietly, I left onto my boat and took off my bag. I hid it away before grabbing my sword. I was very angry and it was a great decision to have my sword be blunt. Stepping out, Sanji and Chopper had been told the news about the Going Merry by Zoro. They noticed me approaching and Sanji picked up on how I wasn't smiling. Chopper seemed slightly scared but I reassured him with a pat on the head that I was fine. On the inside, I was raging.

"We'll wait for Luffy's orders, he's the Captain" I stated emotionlessly

"(M/N)..." Sanji muttered

Zoro was silent as he observed me. I leaned against the railing with my fat pulled over my face. Nami came rushing back as she told us the location of the Franky House. Nami agreed to stay behind and guard the last two cases. She seemed scared too so I mustered up a true smile to break the illusion of fear. She gave out a pitiful laugh as she told us to beat them up well. I smiled at that. Not a wicked one but one of reassurance.

"Damn right we will. Sanji, Zoro, Chopper. Let's go" I ordered and they agreed

Successfully, we found Luffy and he seemed just as enraged as we did. Chopper took a rumble ball and entered his buff human form as we headed in the right direction to the Franky Family House. Silence, we walked in it which let me calm the raging storm inside and I became determined. We stood outside. Zoro tied his bandana on his head, Luffy cracked his muscles, Chopper growled, Sanji lit a cigarette and I unsheathed my sword.

"What's the order Captain?" I called out calmly

"Let's cause trouble in that house and send them flying" He calmly replied

At that moment, a large man over ten times our height came out but Luffy sent him flying with a punch, crashing the front door. They were all larger than us and seemed cocky. They were busy boasting about taking in our heads but I calmly cut down around 15 people on the far left in one motion as the house got a clean slice. I moved behind all of them with a stone cold stare. The roof crumbling down and wall falling apart. Luffy broke through the tough armour with his punches and Zoro sliced the cannonballs and even the canon.

They tried leaving from the back but one simple flick of my wrist with my sword in hand caused an air slash which cut down a pillar, blocking the exit. Sanji kicked their asses with his moves while casually smoking a cigar while Chopper entered another form and dashed infront of all the men. Taking them out. I took down some more too with my graceful movements. Luffy gave them a cold stare as he calmly stated that our intentions were to pulverise them.

Hours passed and everyone made sure to beat them up. They ruined a man's pride and dream. It wasn't just any man either. It was a crewmate, a friend. The house was completely torn down now because of me and Luffy. No one had a scratch and we calmly stood there as we waited for Luffy's orders. Shocking us all when he said it was time to give up the Going Merry.

Going back, I was a lot more calm now but still tense as we walked back. Luffy was back to normal and it seemed like he was always in tune with people's emotion. He climbed onto my back and poked my cheek. I gave him a smile but he still insisted on pulling my cheeks to form a smile which made Sanji and Zoro snicker. Chopper happily climbed into my arms and I slowly began happy again. Turns out, Chopper now likes climbing in my arms because he can also feel the enhancement. He found it a joy. This child was so cute.