Defeating Moria

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Damn it..."

Groaning, I got back up after being smacked into the rubble. I had managed to cut off both his knees but with Moria possessing Luffy's shadow and in the body of a beast, this was not a fun time. Also, I managed to cut off both his arms so Oz is resorting to using his head to headbutt people. Brooke had been launched straight through Oz but got stuck in the wall so I rescued him. The beast had temporarily been stopped because Robin had put Moria in a chokehold with her Flower Flower Devil Fruit.

Unfortunately, Moria switched places with his shadow and used the opportunity to steal Robin's shadow after he ambushed her with bats. Now, she was unconscious and was about to get pummeled by Oz's headbutt but Sanji and I blocked it with his leg and me with my sword. The whole floor shattering beneath us. My body was fully exhausted by now especially without proper recovery. Breathing was starting to become a pain.

"Oiii Zorrroo, Sanjiii, (M/NNN)! I was searching for Oz's cause of death 500 years ago! If a monster like this died before it reached old age,"

Chopper panted before continuing

"Then it must be because of an external reason! I can't be sure but my guess for Oz's death 500 years ago was wandering the nature of an Ice Country! And the reason is because he wasn't wearing anything!"

"I don't wanna lose to an idiot like that!" Zoro and Sanji yelled.

According to Chopper, I already had halfed Oz's power by cutting off his arms and knees. Chopper went into his small form when Oz swung his head at his own arm. They exchanged blows while I yelled at everyone else to clear the field. Sadly, Sanji couldn't move in time and he along with Chopper was subject to Oz's Gum Gum Gatling. They were definitely out of battle with Franky, Brook and Robin. During Oz's fight with Zoro, Usopp managed to shoot the large bag of salt into Oz's mouth but Moria's shadow was guarding it. This is bad, Zoro was out of the fight too. I rescued his falling figure.

Oz's head was repeatedly headbutting the ground where Usopp and Nami were. My scream filled the air as I got really angry and put Zoro onto the ground before running up to Oz and cutting his chest deeply. My Conquerer's Haki activated and dizzied Moria. The buildings were breaking under my speed and I'm sure I would need professional medical care after this. Seven large slashes had made to Oz while Moria kept trying to catch me. All the steam I had run out however when I was running on one of the wall. My Conquerer's Haki stopping too. My eyes went blurry but someone caught me and prompted me up against the wall. Usopp and Nami unharmed next to me.

"(M/N) can you hang onto me?" Luffy's voice resonated in my head.

Nodding weakly, I climbed Luffy's back which seemed to be different than before. If all I needed to do was hang onto his back then I could do that. He was a giant now so I basically sat over Luffy's shoulder while hugging his neck. It felt good to enhance. I didn't pay much attention to the fight and kept my eyes closed while trying to not pass out. It was working. It was a very brief battle but we won with Luffy punching Moria out of Oz. We fell from the sky but Luffy's rubber nature prevented any harm from happening to us.

My touch on his body had me worried. He was returned to normal but his body was in a lot of pain and the amount of enhancing I did wasn't helping enough. It seems the dead don't know when to stay down Oz got back up. Everyone woke up and even Luffy got up for the final battle. I kissed his cheeks and wrapped myself tightly around him. The enhancing would provide temporary pain relief from everthing to coordinate one final attack.

"Just watch." Luffy smirked.

Robin sprouted legs for Luffy to climb for some leverage against Oz. Nami made it rain and with combined machinery of Franky and Usopp, they managed to turn the bottom half of Oz into ice. Broom got up the tower quickly and picked Luffy and I up while Luffy began stretching himself for elastic potential energy with my enhancement. In the meantime, Sanji had wrapped a chain around Oz's neck and pulled back to straighten his spine. Zoro hit him in the stomach which allowed Sanji to set Oz dead vertical with Chopper's guidance before Brook released us and Luffy sent a massive attack at Oz.