Loguetown

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up, I groaned before getting up from my hammock and going outside as the hot sun greeted my face. I noticed Zoro was still sleeping on my bed. I just started cooking but the moment I used alcohol to flambe my steak, Zoro was up to try and take my alcohol away so he could drink it. I sent him back to Luffy's ship for that. I had to hold his hand on the way back. He had the smallest tinge of red at that. Thankfully, the village was nice to give me lots of ingredients and some alcohol.

Sailing my boat next to the Going Merry, I tied it on before jumping onto the Going Merry. I began laughing when Nami ran and jumped onto the boat as we set sail before lifting her shirt. All the wallets she stole dropped onto the floor. They had their own unique goodbye as we took off. The next few days were peaceful, it was Sanji yelling at Luffy a lot to not eat the food. At night, I slept in my own boat.

"Oi, Baker, fight me"

"No" My hat stated for me to Zoro before I went back to drawing and tinkering. He didn't seem pleased to hear that. Nami suggested we stop by Loguetown where Gold D Roger began his journey and died to stock up before we entered the Grand Line. We all agreed as we set our course there. We noticed that Luffy now had a bounty too and so did I. Maybe it was because I beat the crap out of the marines a few times before meeting Luffy.

It seems they discovered the fact I had released a few labour workers before from the marine bases by destroying those bases. I was really rowdy back then. I've picked a few fights over some marines hurting a few kids when they tried to take them to prison over dumb reasons. It seems my blunt sword ended up being the thing that pinpointed my actions. I looked at the my poster to see my bounty since they must've figured out I helped with Don Krieg and Arlong.

'Sweet Deadly Baker- (No name)
Bounty: 50,000,000 berries
Dead or Alive'

Well, I have to be more careful now. I thought of grabbing a cloak but that would make me more suspicious. Well my long sleeve outfit really wasn't obvious and they didn't have really have a clear face so I was off the hook until then. Smiling, I made a few more sweets which I know Sanji would disapprove of. At that moment, I heard Nami yelling that we were about to reach Loguetown so I bagged up my sweets and my special hat. This seemed like fun.

I untied my boat from them since it would be dangerous. It's a safer bet to have two boats separately. We sailed to the island and docked at the port. Walking alone seemed fine, I ended up in a pirate shop. I saw a compass that doesn't work called a Log Pose. The clerk told me it only worked in the Grand Line so I bought two. I bought some paper and ink as well.

On my way out, someone bumped into me. I got red slightly at the exposed chest. This man smelled like cigarettes. I looked up at his face and he indeed was smoking. He was a marine so I had to be careful. He apologised before a girl walked into his leg which made her drop her ice cream. Immediately, I bent down and gave her some sweets to cheer her up before the marine gave her enough money to buy 5 more scoops of ice cream.

Elsewhere

Third P.O.V

Mihawk docked onto an island somewhere in the Grand Line. The pirates freaked out asking his whereabouts but Mihawk only said to bring him to the officers. They hurriedly lead him to the officers and the captain with red hair spoke up asking if Mihawk had come for a fight. However, Mihawk said he doesn't challenge one armed swordsmen. He held up Luffy's bounty.

"So you've come at last, Luffy"

All the crew members perked up at Luffy's name before the red haired captain known as Shanks demanded a celebration despite him just grumbling about his hangover. He forcefully got Mihawk a drink while Mihawk looked unpleased. Shanks noticed the other paper Mihawk had and grabbed it. It was the Deadly Sweet Baker's bounty.

"Ehh?! No way! I didn't know the cute baker was a pirate"

"He joined Luffy's crew. You've tasted his food before?"

"Not just tasted! I used to go over to eat all his sweets. Great baker, only sweets I eat. They don't have his name or a clear picture but it's unmistakable especially the nickname and the hat. Why you hogging his picture?"

"I met him, he's peaked my interest. He kept up with me during our fight despite his blade being dull."

"I'm going to have to know (M/N) better then, who knows? Maybe I'll fall for him. He's already a cutie"

With (M/N)

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Laughing, I called the marine a softie teasingly which made him go red. He scoffed as I walked alongside him bravely. I began eating my sweets before getting distracted by a scene so I pulled out my sketchbook and began furiously drawing in it. The marine seemed shocked by my sudden quietness until I was done and went back to teasing him through my hat.

"So what's your name Cigarettes?"

"It's Smoker, what about you?"

"That's a secret hehe" I said laughing as he got mad almost dropping his two cigarettes in the process. He seemed so fun to tease but I told him to relax as I teasingly called him a dumbass before putting a sweet in his mouth and a few in his hand. I quickly waved him goodbye before disappearing into the crowd. I came to scene where Zoro threw a sword in the air with his arm outstretched to see if his luck or curse was stronger.

Thankfully, he didn't lose an arm as I laughed and clapped. He told the girl with a sword to help pick out another sword for him. I left to find Luffy which I believe would be at the execution stand and sure enough he was. There was a lady proclaiming her beauty to Luffy called Alvida. There was also this weird man with a red nose who both wanted to kill him. He was about to be executed by the pirates that hated him. This is going to be so fun.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting