Dressrosa

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"So Law, are you sleeping on my boat tonight?" I questioned

"I believe so." Law affirmed.

"Good, I'm on night watch tonight so don't worry your handsome face." I teased

"Oh, are you sure a dainty boy like you shouldn't be getting his beauty sleep?" Law teased back.

"No, don't need it and I don't need that coming from you. You're eye bags are so heavy."

It was already nighttime and I was on night shift with Zoro and Brook. Law silently left to my ship and I smiled slightly before going back to a rather neutral expression. Strolling into the kitchen, I grabbed a chair before heading back outside and sitting down a few metres behind Ceaser against the wall of the Sunny. I didn't want to have to see his annoying face. The fact he experimented on children made me want to send him flying into a trashcan because that's where he belongs.

"Yohohohoho, good to see that I'm sharing my shift with you. I would tell you that you look lovely in your outfit but I don't have eyes so I can't see! Yohoho!" Brook bellowed out

"Why thank you! So how's a fine skeleton like yourself doing on a day like this?" I asked.

"Well, it went very well but it's night now! Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm feeling good, thanks for asking" I smiled.

"Shall I play a tune?" Brook asked

"If you could then that would be cool as long as it's not loud."

"Yoho! I know just the tune!"

Brook brought out his violin before playing and upbeat tune lightly before transcending into one of relaxation. Even I ended up dancing by doing my tap dance on the ground as my arms moved smoothly around me to the beat. Smiling, I danced with the fans Nami left on the table as Brook sang. The light tapping on the ground as I danced by shifting my weight from foot to foot on my toes. Throwing my arms in the air, I decided to dance on the upper floor after grabbing some ribbons along with the fans. We thought Zoro was asleep and so was everyone else so it was just for Brook and my entertainment.

"Yohohoho! That was great!" Brook cheered.

"Definitely!" I beamed

"That took away all the exhaustion I felt!" Brook laughed.

Brook and I joked all night while keeping an eye on Ceaser who was passed out. Zoro was still sleeping on the upper floor of the Thousand Sunny. Brook was a good bro and I got along with him quite well. I managed to do some tinkering as well while relaxing. Eventually, morning came and I got to see the sunrise as I noticed we were coming to land where Doflamingo's Haki could be found deeper into the island. I woke everyone up as I signalled about the land ahead. We prepared to dock so I jumped down onto my boat and changed. I changed into a similar outfit yet this one came without shorts. There was a note on this one.

'I couldn't find any cute sexy shorts but this outfit doesn't need it. Most girls don't wear shorts under their outfits so guys should have no problem too. Hope you are doing well- Mom, Shakki"

"That's nice of her, black boxers then underneath." I remarked.

Exiting the toilet, I saw Law was up and ready to dock too. Momonosuke came down in his dragon form and tried slithering up my legs but Law grabbed him as he gave Momonosuke a death glare. I realised I needed to be careful around that pervert. Thanking Law, I docked my ship next to the Thousand Sunny successfully. I stood next to Luffy who was yelling excitedly before trying to use Momonosuke to fly since we saw it briefly happen before.