Back Up

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Fortunately, Zoro and Kinemon arrived to the scene as I panted. Zoro tried coming in to help but Issho came in and blocked him. In the blink of an eye, Zoro was sent into the ground by gravity. This made Kinemon panic, giving an opportunity for Doflamingo to slice him. Zoro wasn't easily defeated however by Issho and sent an air slash at Issho. In the meantime, I began enhancing Law who came back into a semi conscious state.

The blood that was seeping was too much so Issho and Doflamingo ganged up to try and take me down. The strings were much harder to avoid with a man who can send meteorites down on me. If Doflamingo would capture Law in this situation then it would be best if I followed them but that means I would have to let myself get my ass whooped and I didn't want that. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts as Doflamingo cut into my neck with his strings when I was blocking Issho from attacking Law with his sword.

There was no way to win in this situation. Not just yet especially with civilians around that could get hurt but I would be damned if I didn't put up a valiant effort. Turning around, I kicked Doflamingo before sending an air slash at both him and Issho to get some distance away. Issho went in with a barrage of air attacks and normal ones under the influence of his Devil Fruit. Doflamingo smirked as his strings cut deeply into me and tried to wrap around me. In my resistance to evade the strings, my panic rose to the extreme and my Haki wouldn't work that well which let Issho pummel me into the ground.

I laid defeated on the ground and closed my eyes as blood spilled out onto the ground, seeking into the cracks in the broken ground. My vision was hazy as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I heard the sheathing of a blade before something hit the back of my neck and I predicted it would knock me out. I would have to formulate a plan to get Law and I out of this when I woke up.

"Fuck..."

"It was impossible for you to win (M/N), you may be strong enough to take one of us on by yourself but two is not possible yet for you especially when you're protecting someone. I'm proud of you but your life ends here. Sorry."

Third P.O.V

(M/N) had lost but it was understandable that he did since he's been fighting Doflamingo and Issho for several hours. He was bound to run out of steam but he put up a great fight since he had nearly knocked out Issho and severely injured Doflamingo. He probably could have won if he wasn't protecting Law. Doflamingo smirked as he grabbed Law by his jacket, letting Law dangle. He went to grab his dear (M/N) too but a sword nearly cut off his hand.

"I do not want you putting your hands on (M/N). I don't know what happened for the last hour but if I found out that you did anything remotely sexual to him then I won't be happy." Issho rather angrily stated.

"Fufufufufu! Let's just take our leave." Doflamingo laughed.

Issho grabbed (M/N) and tossed him over his shoulder as blood soaked Issho's clothes. Issho winced at having to fight (M/N) but maybe he'll learn that he shouldn't be a pirate anymore. Issho didn't need (M/N) to get hurt anymore and if it took a massive loss like this for him to learn.. then Issho was willing to do it so he could protect (M/N). He felt really bad for hurting (M/N) but he was a marine and he had a job to do.

Both Issho and Doflamingo took their leave with Law and (M/N) in their hands. Doflamingo left with his strings while Issho used the rubble and enacted anti gravity on it for temporary flight. Luffy's cries from inside the coliseum could be heard and Zoro felt distraught that he couldn't save either of them especially (M/N). Zoro yelled at Luffy to get out of the coliseum as soon as possible while he ran away from the mob of people.

The moment they got back, Law was tied down to the Heart Seat with Sea Stone cuffs and chains. In the meantime, (M/N) was tied up with exact same thing even if it wouldn't do a thing. Extra chains were wrapped around him and Issho struggled to wrangle (M/N)'s white sword from his unconscious hand. Ultimately, he gave up. The two began to patch their wounds rather silently and they noticed how badly messed up their current condition was. All because of (M/N). They decided to have a 'friendly' chat afterwards.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Ugh... My head..."

"Oh seems you're awake really quickly."

Snapping awake, I looked over in anger at Doflamingo who walked over and crouched down in front of me. This made me eye level with him. He had an eerie smile on his face as he put a finger to my lips in a motion to remain silent. My eyes darted around the room but Issho wasn't there. Doflamingo smirked as he informed me that Issho had left temporarily. He told me to be quiet since Law was asleep.

"I'm glad you're awake. Now, I can tell you a sweet little story about Law." Doflamingo said rather ominously.

Hardening my gaze, I stayed silent so I could hear the story of Law. How he suffered Amber Lead Poisoning and ended up here after his whole country was killed. If that wasn't bad enough, Doflamingo continued on with how Law was severely ill yet Doflamingo's brother took him in. They stole the Op Op Devil Fruit behind Doflamingo's back and fed it to Law. Doflamingo killed his own brother. That sickened me to the stomach.

"I should tell you the name of Law's saviour but what's the point if you don't know him."

"...just tell me. People don't die just because they are not known by one person. They truly die when they are forgotten."

"Ooh, I love your style, Baker. Fine, I'll tell you. His name was Rosinante but some called him Corazon."

My eyes widened in surprise at that. This was the person Sengoku cried for when he died. He loved him like a son and he died because of his own brother. The only way Sengoku described this person to me was kind and clumsy. It was unfair he had to die in such a cruel world. I struggled against my chains but I stopped when even Doflamingo had a somewhat sad smile that he immediately fixed with a smirk. Did Doflamingo to some extent regret killing his brother?

"I...never cared about my brother anyways."

It was a lie. I could tell. I was enhancing Doflamingo so I could tell that he was lying. Doflamingo pulled away after he realised he was pouring his emotions into me. I kept still as he turned around and went to sit in his throne. I had to get out somehow. Other people started filling into the room. The most familiar one was Baby 5. She slapped Law in the face to wake him up and almost immediately, he gave a harsh retort which made her cry.

A lot of the family members had arguements with Law and I was ignored. I took that opportunity to analyse the situation at hand. Baby 5 kept demanding answers to questions and slapped my face since I fazed out. I politely smiled and offered my apologies before refusing to answer any questions. She would have slapped me again but Doflamingo's strings prevented her from slapping me any further. His excuse was that I was injured enough which was partially true. I mean I was bleeding out in the chair.

"You know, that's very hypocritical of you since you and Issho were the ones that fucked me up this bad."

"Fufufu, that's certainly true but it's only because you struggled against me."

A/N: Thanks for reading! Fun fact, Author san feels very appreciated like I went uwu yesterday and I didn't know I could. Thank you very much. Second fun fact, (M/N) will get payback for Doflamingo harassing his ass and Issho with Sengoku will be happy to whoop his ass once Doflamingo gets captured. Sengoku doesn't want anyone harassing his child. I might make an extra scene when that happens. Hehe.

 Hehe