Only Alive

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Wait, Sanji's poster is now only wanted alive... That can't be good." I said.

"They've been wanting you alive too for two years right?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah... because I'm an enhancer. I have an endless amount of use." I stated.

"Aaah! Everyone be careful there's a storm! Luffy please get under deck!" Bartolomeo pleaded

"Oi! Don't you have a navigator?!" I yelled

"No! We're just a bunch of gangsters. We normally just call home." One explained.

Huffing, I decided to be the temporary navigator because I had the skillset for it. Thanks to my skills, I quickly got us out if there after directing everyone and following the weather as well as the patterns of flowing sea while stirring the ship. The Bartolomeo crew looked so happy that I was able to get them out of that rock storm. Everyone let out a sigh of relief once that was over while my head was pounding from my still dull hangover. Law decided to help me with my problem by giving me a concoction. It was salty and bitter.

"Bleh! The taste is so bad but weirdly good in a way." I murmured

"That's what cum tastes like. Deliciously salty" Law smirked.

Nearly spitting out my drink, I gave Law a harsh glare and he only smirked in return. Zoro chocked slightly on his alcohol when he overheard that as he stood next to me. Luffy seemed very confused and Law was going to explain but I covered his ears as I told him not to taint the innocent one. In return, Luffy pointed out that I cursed way too much before sticking out his tongue saying that mine needed to be cleaned.

"You always say dumbass even if you don't mean it negatively. It's really cute shishishi." Luffy laughed.

"Luffy... How do you still not get what that could imply?"

Sighing, I went back to my boat after putting up a sign that no one was allowed in for the next few hours so I could bake a lot. I felt like I might need it. After around six hours of straight baking, I head a knock in the door. Opening the door, I saw Bartolomeo there with a plate of food as he shyly shuffled his feet. Leaning against the doorway, I thanked him as he bashfully smiled and told me that it was nothing. He seemed really interested in my room so I invited him in.

"Woah, calm down. It's just a room."

"(M/N)-Senpai's room... I LOVE IT!"

"Seriously... You need to calm down." I muttered.

Sighing, I gave up on Bartolomeo while he eagerly looked around despite it being a simple small room with a kitchen. He became a lot more calm as he kept taking in more of the view and he couldn't help but sit on my bed. Calmly, I packaged up all my sweets which had to be six tons worth. I heard rustling behind me and I saw Bartolomeo grabbing a tissue as he apologised for his nosebleed. It was cause by seeing me in a plain normal white apron.

"What are you? A virgin?" I teased jokingly.

"No! But I can't help my hormones when I see you! I'm sorry! I'll leave now!" Bartolomeo went to rush out.

"Hey Lomeo?" I halted him.

"You're kinda cute in your own weird way." I complimented.

That broke poor Bartolomeo and he ran away after going to heaven again. He was gushing happily and I gave a lazy smile at how cute it kind of was before heading back in. I removed the sign and somehow, Zoro wondered in and asked to borrow my bed to rest peacefully away from everyone which I allowed him to do. He napped for a good few hours while I sat next to him at the table reading a book calmly. It was nice to bask in each others presence.