Rayleigh

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"I'm so glad to meet you again kid! I used to swim across the Calm Belt to try your sweets."

"Oh, no wonder you seem familiar." I commented back to Rayleigh

"Ahaha, it takes me back, you were so little when you first started your bakery hehe. You were like this tall," Rayleigh made a gesture at slight higher than his stomach. I laughed a little when he mentioned how popular my shop was. "You were only around 19 at the time when you started so why'd you quit?"

"I ran into a few issues."

Luffy awed at Rayleigh when he realised that guy was the First Mate of the Pirate King. Hacchin didn't tell us because we only wanted a ship coating. It was very interesting to hear that Roger turned himself in because four years before the execution, he had fallen ill with an incurable disease but they managed to prolong his life thanks to Crocus who took care of Laboon. They managed to conquer the Grand Line while holding off Roger's death. Roger was happy with the title of Pirate King, everthing he did was in style. In the end, they were secretly disbanded.

A year after Roger turned himself in, he was brought to East Blue. His last words brought about the New Pirate Age. Rayleigh turned to Luffy and talked about Shanks and how he met him ten years ago again on an island missing an arm but more importantly his strawhat. He withheld information on us before congratulating us for making it this far. Robin stood up and asked the meaning of the will of D. I tensed up slightly at that and Rayleigh noticed.

Rayleigh told Robin not to get heated. He had already found the entire history but he wanted us to find out one step at the time. They managed to find out because Roger had the power to hear all things. Usopp tried to confirm if the One Piece really was on the last island but I whacked him with my sword and gave a disappointed look as Luffy got agitated. He stood on the table saying he didn't want to know since it would make the adventure boring and he would quit being a pirate immediately. Luffy proudly stated to Rayleigh that he didn't want to conquer anything but to be the most free man would make him Pirate King.

Franky made it our best bet to run wild all over the town so Rayleigh could do the job peacefully. Shakki gave us Rayleigh's Vivre Card before he left. We left not to bother her, Luffy insisted on going to the Amusement Park again but that wasn't a viable option. There was Kuma but when I used Observation Haki, it wasn't him. In fact, he didn't have the same Haki. Another human changed to be cyborg. I shouted to them that that he wasn't human right as it shot a beam at Luffy. Chopper and Luffy awed at it before it raised it arm but I cut it off completely using Armament Haki. This guy bleeds... Zoro and Sanji got serious when I told them not to take the situation lightly.

Three day survival begins here. Luffy entered Gear Second since he had to be serious from the start. Zoro, Sanji and Luffy all his him and the fake Kuma grit his teeth. Unfortunately, Zoro got a hit on Zoro where his body wasn't completely healed so I moved Zoro away before he took any damage and ordered Chopper to check his wounds. Franky and Robin entered the battle. Brook trued stabbing the head only to fail. Usopp shot an explosive into his mouth and it made his mouth bleed.

When the fake Kuma was about to launch a beam from his mouth, Robin used her Devil Fruit to form hands on his head that closed the mouth, forcing him to self destruct. Nami went in with a weather attack. I started running to gain speed just as Sanji sent his flaming leg at Kuma before Zoro did a crazy move by making it seem as if there were multiple of him. Before I went in and cut his body in half and after Luffy went into third gear.

"GOMU GOMU NO RIFLE!"

I went in to enhance Luffy before looking and noticing the PX-4 on his body. A Pacifista? I put Luffy against the rubble before I rushed over to Zoro who told me not to worry so I went to Sanji who smoked a cigarette. Sanji nudged me in slight happiness when he saw me happily eating my cupcakes. Sadly, a person wielding an axe with another Pacifista. The person complained about it costing the money of a battleship to build one of Kuma. He introduced himself as the guy with the strongest mouth, Sentoumaru. I found that weird and used their distraction to build up speed and cut down the Pacifista in one go.

"How dare you?! You're getting it!"

Making a Peace sign, I ran away, dodging and evading since we haven't even met an Admiral yet but half of us were in bad shape. We all tried splitting up. I grabbed Zoro and put him onto my back, it's easier to carry him on my back as he yelled at me to put him down. Keeping calm, I used Observation Haki and predicted a light beam going to crash into us so I dodged while Usopp screamed in worry. An old dud wearing a yellow stripped tux was standing which he was referred to as Kizaru. This guy was an admiral. I growled at him.

"My, usually you're polite from the reports. I must be agitating you right?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, please fuck off."

Light couldn't bend so he was easy to counter with my Observation Haki and since there were no mirrors around. While carrying Zoro, I coated my sword in Armament Haki before swinging it quickly at Kizaru when he came at us, crashing him in another direction to the ground. He groaned as he got up with his bleeding head. Rayleigh stepped up literally and figuratively by stopping Kizaru's kick with a kick. I passed Zoro to Usopp before helping Luffy out with his battle. Somehow the weird axe guy's hits were doing damage on Luffy.

"Chopper's gone rogue!" Usopp screamed.

My eyes never left the enemy as I let Robin take Luffy away. We were duking it out despite me being at a disadvantage but I was still giving him a good amount of cuts until Chopper in Monster Form came down and I narrowly moved out of the way to see the real Kuma standing there holding a bible after he made Zoro disappear. Nami in fear yelled out how he made Perona vanish too. Brooke got sent away too protecting Usopp and Sanji. Then Usopp followed by Sanji disappeared.

Charging at Franky, I failed at preventing him from vanishing before Nami went too. The were sent flying for three days and nights. Chopper tried to attack Kuma in retaliation but even his monster form was sent flying. Robin went too since she couldn't move in time. I never felt so useless despite my Observation Haki. Luffy collapsed to the ground panting with his hands pulling his hair. Kuma was going in to get his so I rushed with my arms open before giving Luffy a shaky but strong grin.

"See you soon, Captain Luffy," I reassured

"Farewell (M/N)" Kuma bid

I was sent flying.

A/N: Fun fact, this is chapter 69. Second fun fact, (M/N) was already well known for his bakery that he ran for nearly a decade. Thanks for reading! Agh, I'm running into a problem because I wrote two different chapters for essentially the same scenes. One where he breaks into Impel down and meets Ace where the other is him meeting an old friend and helps Luffy. We'll see which I pick by tommorow. By the way, have this, I do fanart for each story so here. Even with heels and on a box, poor (M/N) is only half his size.

 Even with heels and on a box, poor (M/N) is only half his size