Snow

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Hiding in the vents is what I've been doing for the past hour. Law, Luffy, Franky, Robin, Smoker and Tashigi had all been caught. Crawling through the vents. I was looking for a control panel so I could break it. Ceaser Clown was nearby but I was still safe. I heard that Vergo was secretly apart of Joker's group for 15 years and even went as to infiltrate the marines. When Luffy questioned who Joker really way, Law gave an answer. Donquixote Doflamingo. That nake seemed awfully familiar. My brain then connected the dots as to where I had seem Vergo before. At the Bakery.

"Uh do you always have to have food on your face?"

"Oh sorry about that, is that the order for Donquixote Doflamingo?"

"Yes, that's a lot of cake. What you need it for?"

"A big party. He managed to become a Warlord but we never had time to celebrate it properly."

"Ahahaha, Warlord sound fun! Here you go. You're total is 4,500 Beli."

"For a cake this big? I insist on tipping. Here."

"Ah thanks!"

These people were the one who were some of my top buyers. I thought of who Doflamingo is and remembered the old wanted poster that Sengoku showed me. He was the one I briefly encountered at the war in Marineford. Suddenly, Ceaser's voice broadcasted throughout the whole place telling all the illegal information brokers about his weapon that he would unleash. A lot of people were watching. Ceaser was seen returning with all the other children. One of them seemed to snap out of their craze and began asking to go home. I could see a large Television Den Den Mushi projecting the large candy as Ceaser explained the how much more dangerous Smiley was about to get.

Unfortunately, Ceaser did not have control over Smiley since that blob at the candy against Ceaser's instruction. I needed to get the heart back from Vergo without anyone noticing and give it back to Law. The blob died and I noticed in the cart one of the apples became a Devil Fruit. The blob died and instead a deadly purple gas was unleashed as it petrified and turned anyone who touched it into solid ash. The gas began lifting the cage but since Chopper had received a paper to not act then I just waited patiently too.

"One last question Straw Hat Luffy before your demise. Where is the Sweet Deadly Baker?"

"I don't know." Luffy answered honestly.

The cage was carried outside so I followed them silently in the vents and waited for Ceaser to start walking away as the door closed before jumping down and landing on all fours before slipping outside. Quickly, I approached the cage hanging in the air and drew my sword before carefully cutting a chunk out in one swing just as Franky set fire to the ship below, creating the perfect smokescreen. Law got out of his chains easily because he had swapped them out in case of this situation. Easily, I got everyone out of the chains and Law swapped Smoker and Tashigi back.

"I'm glad Tashigi and Smoker are swapped. Now, I can tease this man." I said nonchalantly.

"(M/N)-ya can you get to the switch and open the shutters in the base?" Law asked.

"Got it."

Jumping out, I found the large switch inside the base and pulled it back to let the G-5 members into the base. Law's room enveloped the area and everyone was suddenly next to me. I sat on the lever with a peace sign when the smoke lifted up. The enemies began freaking out over us but that stopped when the others arrived. The Samurai got his body back at least. Zoro dumbly sliced the door to make it wider so everyone rushed inside before panicking over the door.

"Marines use this the rubble and push it against the hole!" I ordered from above.

"Yes!" The Marines answered.

The Marines worked together and pushed the large rubble against the wall just as the smoke hit. After a minute, I told them to release it and it stayed in place. Brooke's soul went outside the base and came back before remarking how scary it way. One of the Marines looked up to me and thanked me with tears in his eyes. Somehow, I just got most of the Marines and Brownbeard to bow down to me but I told them not to do that. The Marines got angry at Zoro since he was the one who caused the issue. They held their guns up at the rest of the pirates but Law paid them no mind. I leaned on the railing and smiled.

"Is it starting?!" Luffy asked excitedly.

"Listen to me, you guys don't interfere with (M/N)-ya, Strawhat-ya and I" Law ordered

"Yeah..." Smoker remarked

Suddenly, Nami called out to Law and gestured for him to switch them back which Law did. Law told us we were allowed to run rampant for two hours and that there was a way to escape with was through a large door with the writing R Door 66 on it. The lab wouldn't be safe in two hours. My objective was clear. Zoro started yelling at Luffy to take things seriously and he wasn't joking to take things seriously in the New World. He was being harsh not just on Luffy but also himself. Luffy apologized before agreeing. Closing my eyes, I found an unfamiliar Haki.

Darting off, I changed and bounced off the walls in all directions to the person. I took down a lot of enemies along the way. In the end, after kicking a dragon in the face to use and slicing it as a way to propel myself. I found a room that opened up into a trash can by following one of the tunnels. A cute little dragon was there. He blinked at me terrified but I extended my hand to him and the moment he experimentally nudged my hand. The enhancement hit him even though he had eaten a fake Devil Fruit. He cooed into my hand and told me his name. Momonosuke. However, that moment was interrupted by Luffy falling down but I caught him.

"Thanks for the save (M/N)!"

A/N: Fun fact, Luffy's in love and is starting to realise it. Second fun fact, some fun stuff is coming soon. (M/N) should really watch his words around a tease like Law. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!