Train Station

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Is Luffy alright?!"

That was the first question I asked to everyone before Chopper came out saying they were fine. Their hearts were beating again. I squatted to my knees in relief as I held my hands together, sighing loudly in relief. I let out a laugh before giving the dumbest smile I had. Zoro helped me tie my boat to the Going Merry firmly as I thanked him. I stayed on the deck of the Going Merry in side the connected kitchen and dining area where Luffy and Robin were resting.

"Let me help Chopper"

"Sure, just do as I say"

Nodding my head, I followed Chopper's orders as well as I could while we redressed all of Luffy's wounds from fighting other pirates before Aokiji. We also made sure Robin wouldn't come down with anything so we stayed an extra four days to let them rest properly before we sailed off while they continued resting. It was the first day on sailing and I helped out with repairing the ship as well as I could and setting the sails. The ship looked like it was going to fall apart.

'I won't just yet'

"What the?! Who's there?!"

No answer. I stood in dead silence under the deck while I was checking inventory. It was really weird but I continued checking the inventory. Upon completion, I went over and wrote a list of items we needed. I also got my portion of the treasure that belonged to me from Nami earlier. It was now on my ship. Then, I sat in the Tangerine orchard on the upper part of the ship while making sure to add in any details to islands I had visited recently. I could spot Zoro training not too far away. Once I was done drawing, I started tinkering away with some metal and finally managed to make an invention. A miniature ball that produced an insane noise that would incapacitate nearby people.

"Damn that's loud..."

Grunting, I turned it off and I was glad no one could hear it since they were all in the kitchen. There was nothing else to really do other than bake so I took a nap. It took a while to drift off but when I did it was pure bliss. It was the late evening when I woke up again. This time to see Zoro at my side. My eyes softened and I moved his head onto my lap. I went back to sleep again afterwards. I woke up with a stiff neck. That sucked but Zoro was still sleeping soundly which was good.

"My neck...fuck"

Groaning lightly, I moved Zoro off me and onto the grass. Standing up, I cracked my neck in all directions before going to Chopper for some help. It was now the second day, I helped Sanji out for cooking breakfast but he told me it was better if I just baked alongside him. Nami was ready to eat the sweets but Sanji gently told her that she shouldn't be eating sweets so early in the morning but didn't deny her any further. I realised Nami was on that special time of month so I gave her a lot of chocolate with a heating pad. She was thankful for that as she left with her breakfast plate and the items I gave her.

"Why a heating pad (M/N)?" Sanji questioned

"Sanji, you'll learn about it when you're older"

"What?! Don't talk to me like you're wiser than me!"

Chuckling, I ruffled Sanji's hair before going back to baking. Luffy was groaning in his sleep about food which had me laughing. Robin was fine too. Sanji and I ate together in peace with Chopper. Chopper was so cute. Sanji let me have seconds of the delicious breakfast he served. The rest of the day was spent training, drawing and tinkering. I slept in my room that night.

Day three hit.

Luffy and Robin woke up. Luffy came rushing out with his ice face which I let out a small chuckle at and I couldn't help but be glad he was perfectly fine. Even Robin was which was great. Usopp and Chopper laughed at Luffy's ice face expression before they took their lunch boxes and began eating. I was training with Zoro though mine was more endurance instead of strength and trying to use Armament Haki. Sadly, I was unsuccessful for Armament Haki. My Observation Haki though was getting better and blurry colourful blobs became more distinct and separate after hours of trying.

My concentration was extremely good and I relaxed which let me see the next few seconds in the future. I sparred with Zoro while being calm as possible and it was terrifying how well I fought. Even without the few seconds to predict, the way my senses were on high alert without being stressed nor worried made me more relax. My basic instincts grew as well so much so that Zoro got frustrated until I willingly surrendered. He didn't take well to that but I kept quiet and went back to trying to perform Armament Haki. Still didn't work.

Nami spotted a lighthouse not too far away and we began sailing towards it until a large frog showed up and a Sea Train showed up. I helped turn the ship with Zoro, Sanji and Luffy's help to move the oars at the bottom of the ship. Usopp and Chopper in his buff form set the sails and we managed to make a 180° turn just in time. The Sea Train rammed into the frog and sent it flying. Going back up to the deck, we looked over in surprise.

"I'm not going to lie but that was really cool"

There was a train station and we got off the ship and onto it where we met two ladies. Initially, we were worried she would call the marines but she was too drunk to so we were fine. After some talking, we got a letter of recommendation from the Station Master before we left to go to Water 7. My basic instinct told me that this would be a rollercoaster.

"Seems like fun ...but something tells me this is going to test us"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!