Ace

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

After totalling two Marine ships, I arrived at a new island. I saw my bounty had been raised over the past few days to a way higher amount due to me destroying and messing with them. It was fun for the marines that were abusing their power. I also needed to take their gold for buying things. I took the initiative to eat at a restaurant to try out their food only to see people panicking over a sleeping person who fell asleep while eating.

"Hey, can I get one portion of Kuey Tiaw and a cup of water? Thanks"

"You're not worried about him?!! He's dead!"

The people yelled in astonishment that I sat next to the guy unworried. He was just sleeping so I let him be. I brought out a cookie and as his nose sniffed it, he took a bite which shocked everyone. He started eating from my hand until there were only crumbs left. My hat told the chef to hurry up which he did. I was quickly served my dish which I paid for immediately. I dug in as the man next to me woke up.

"Oh you're the one with the cookies! Thanks!"

"It's nothing, you're a dumbass for falling asleep in your food"

"Re-"

The man fell back asleep, snoring away in his food. It was somewhat cute. Peacefully, I ate as I told to people to screw off before eating. It was pretty delicious. Soon, I finished and turned over to the man who was still sleeping. I paid for his meal too before I got him to sleepwalk follow me back to my ship with cookies he ate from my hand before he fell asleep on my bed.

"I'm glad you're peaceful, sleeping dumbass"

I stepped outside to draw the scenery before going back inside to bake. The aroma of sweet treats wafting through the room woke him up. He was surprised and aware of his surroundings for the first few minutes even nearly lighting the place on fire until I walked in and told him to chill. He had black hair and eyes. He had freckles on his face and he wore a hat with goggles on it.One goggle had a sad face and the other was smiley. He gave me a smile as he thanked me for lending my boat.

"It's nothing, I just didn't want you to fall asleep in your food for much longer"

"Are you sure you didn't catch feelings for me? Don't worry it's fine to"

"Very funny"

Rolling my eyes, I offered him a few sweets. He ate most of them fast which reminded me of my Captain. I couldn't help stare at the way he ate happily. Thankfully, he didn't fall asleep in his food. I went out and the bird that delivered the newspaper was there. I paid it the right amount of Beli before it flew off. I looked at the news as I walked back inside before seeing my poster. Sadly, they had gotten a clearer face.

'Sweet Deadly Baker- (No name)
90,000,000 Beli
Dead or Alive'

Sighing, I left the paper on the table which made the man grab it. I assume called Ace from his tattoo. He read through it before it he pointed to my wanted poster with a smile. A neutral smile on my face in the picture. I groaned at it and turned away, going back to bagging the sweet treats. My hat resting on my head.

"I knew you were dangerous but damn. Wanna join the Whitebeard Pirates?"

"No, I have a crew already. I'm looking for them. I'm not sure if you heard of him but my captain is Monkey D Luffy."

"Wait?! Really?! Let's go together! I want to see my little brother!"

"Sure" My hat talked for me as Ace started talking about his brother and slowly I got to know more about Luffy as well as Ace. He was a bit of a flirt but he was headstrong in his actions. He was a pretty honest and nice guy. He ate a lot but it was fine. We went to pick up his boat before we traveled together for the next few days. Now, it was night time and Ace was on my ship leaning on the side of the boat while I held my plate of food.