Emarulu City

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Oi, Marimo wake up!"

Sanji sent a flying kick to Zoro which made him release me. Quickly, I raced for my hat before jumping back onto my ship to get ready. Any sweets I had were bagged up before I left with my sketchbook and sword at my sides. My bag was filled with money and ten massive water bottles. It was very heavy. Shocked, I saw Luffy had become the master of the martial arts dugongs so they know followed his every move. We left the dugongs before making our way as Vivi explained the history. Especially about the powder that stole rain from other clouds that was found on the king's orders a few years back. He had been set up by Mr.0 or Crocodile. Vivi clenched her fist as she didn't wish to see this happen again.

Passing the first town, we got to the desert again and a few hours in had Luffy complaining. We were constantly going up and down hills. Luffy took a sip of water which led to a fight between him, Sanji and Usopp. Sighing, I grabbed the first water bottle and opened it as I passed it to Sanji for a few sips. He reluctantly thanked me before Zoro took it from him and did the same which made Sanji glare at Zoro for.

"Both of you please stop fighting, you're wasting your energy."

Both of them reluctantly listened to me which shocked Nami and Vivi. Sanji denied Luffy his lunchbox since it just wasn't time yet as we continued on. Luffy was carrying everyone's bags except mine since he lost at Rock Paper Scissors. The minute Usopp pointed out there were rocks, Luffy grabbed me which made my eyes widened in fear as he propelled us foward for shade. There were dead birds on the ground so Luffy went to get Chopper for help.

The unattended bags were nearly stolen if it wasn't for me slashing the birds away. I protected the bags and cut the massive lizard in half. Sanji cooked it for us. I didn't pay much attention to the camel that only let women on. It ended up going too fast with Nami on which made us lose sight of her. Somehow, we caught up to her but now it was nighttime. I really didn't do well in the cold. Thankfully, we had arrived at Yuba.

However, turns out that the Rebellion army had moved for Katorea since they couldn't endure any longer according to the old man named Toto. It turns out he knew Vivi personally as they shared a heartfelt moment. He begged us to stop the army with tears in his eyes. He lent us the rooms in the house to sleep but I stayed outside with him and Luffy to dig out a hole deep enough to reach water. I apologized to Luffy as I touched the back of his nape with my hands to enhance his abilities.

"Uwah! This is so much easier! Watch us make the biggest hole!"

Immediately, Luffy fell asleep after he was nearly done making a hole. I pulled him out but noticed we had hit water so we got a few good barrels of it. I climbed out with them as the old man thanked us but I too fell asleep immediately next to Luffy. The next day, Luffy told Vivi he gave up which shocked everyone until he said he just wanted her to not just give her life up fighting but everyone else's too since we were friends fighting a war together. I smiled at that and especially when Luffy pulled down his hat as he demanded to know where Crocodile was.

North.

That the direction we needed to headed to, it was a gambling place but Crocodile would be there. Luffy refused to let anyone drink any water including himself since he thought the old man got the water for him. How cute. Vivi promised to feed Luffy till he can't no more once he defeats Crocodile. Usopp gave Nami her weapon called the Climatact. Eventually, we arrived at rainbase after Luffy's countless insults to Crocodile. Usopp and him took off to a restaurant immediately as I followed them.

"Oh it's Smoky and Tashigi"

I pointed out with my finger extended at the two marines which made Luffy and Usopp spit out their water at them. They immediately took off running while I sighed. Smoker seemed angry at me but he told Tashigi to deal with me before chasing down Luffy. I then pulled out a bag of money as I bowed to the cashier asking how much I needed to pay.

"If it's for those two, pay for the water they ran off with."

"No, include the nice lady next to me to and the handsome man's meal too. Sorry Tashigi, it's horrible when someone interrupts another person's meal so let me pay for you. This should be enough for both the trouble and everyone's meals."

"Yes, thank you" The cashier gratefully thanked.

"W-why thanks" Tashigi was shocked as I actually payed more than needed and gave her compensation too for ruining her meal. Apologising, I took off running which made her lose sight of me. I heard everyone scream to meet at the gambling pyramid in the centre of the town. However, since no one was chasing me, I kept quiet and waited for the commotion to pass. Once the coast was clear, I snuck into the gambling house.

Currently I had an advantage since Crocodile doesn't know me. I snuck into the hallways and heard a lot of commotion coming down one of the stairways. Light on my feet, I kept my breath deathly even as I went down and spotted my crew. They were all in a cage with Smoker too. The man with a scar who I presumed to be Crocodile sat there. I jumped off the ledge of the stairs silently hiding under the stairwell as soon after a lady call Miss All Sunday brought in Vivi.

Almost immediately, Vivi went to attack Crocodile but he simply turned into sand. He must have a sand devil fruit. I wanted to reach out and help Vivi but I knew better so I kept quiet looking for any weaknesses. Maybe if I coated my sword in water since water was a natural enemy of Devil Fruits. Vivi was forced to sit in the chair. Unfortunately, sand surrounded me too as my eyes widened and jumped from the place I previously stood sending a slash. I sent multiple slashes any sand that Crocodile formed but his ability was really fast and wide range. I stopped evading once he held up his hook to Vivi's neck.

"I suggest you take a seat too the Sweet Deadly Baker or we both know what happens"

"Fuck"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!