New Sword

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Nami, can I go diving in the water?"

"Sure, we have some gear for deep water scuba diving."

"Oh thanks!"

Nami brought out the scuba diving gear and I went on my boat to change into it. It would be a nice way to have fun in the sea since we had encountered a lot of things the last few days like Sea Currents. Once I put on the equipment, I put the oxygen tank on my back and my googles on before diving in backwards into the water. I swam around and came across the mini submarine holding Luffy, Robin and Brook. That made me wonder who decided it would be a good idea to put almost all the Devil Fruit users in one submarine.

"Shishishi! That's so cool (M/N)! What's it like to dive!" Luffy's voice was muffled through the thick glass.

Giving Luffy a thumbs up, I continued diving as the went back up since they went past the 50000 metres diving range. The minute they left, a Sea King came towards me and let me pet it. It was doing rolls and acting like an excited puppy. It was so cute even when another Sea King came out to play. They were just so cute even if they were giant creatures. My oxygen tank was going to finish soon so I waved the Sea Kings goodbye and went back up. They tried following me but I shooed them away.

"Phew!"

"Hey, idiot! How was it down there?" Sanji asked

Giving a thumbs up, I went inside and changed into my usual clothes after showering. I had a towel on my head and I rubbed my hair to dry it. Zoro came down onto my boat in search for booze but after some back and forth with him, he gave up and frowned before returning to train. I went up to the Thousand Sunny and there was the Sea King earlier. It bent down towards me and I pet its head. Everyone was shocked by this even though I've done it before on Long Ring Island. It seemed to have brought me an offering when it dropped a mermaid next to me before leaving.

"Thank you mister, I was scared I was going to get eaten" The mermaid thanked me.

"No problems." I replied

"Whaaaaa! There's a lot of humans!" The mermaid freaked out.

The mermaid introduced herself as Camie before asking if I like Takoyaki. Shrugging my shoulders, I told her that I didn't know what that was. She immediately reacted with shock before grasping my hands and insisting that I have to try it. She offered to make me one for 500 Beli per packet before a starfish hit her in the head and told her that she wasn't at the store. Sanji was overly enthusiastic about mermaids being real, he refused to acknowledge the Train Station Master as one. Luffy asked why the Train Station Master could turn into human and walk around before Franky explained it was a matter of timing.

"By the way do you poop?" Luffy asked

"I do!" Camie smiled

"Do not answer that!" Sanji screamed

Camie introduced us to her pet starfish called Pappagg. It turns out the starfish was a brand designer. Upon Luffy asking about Takoyaki, Camie picked up her Den Den Mushi to ask her friend called Hacchin about it. Unfortunately, he had been caught the Makuro crew who worked together with the Flying Fish Riders. The voice of Hacchin seemed familiar but I didn't want to overwork my brain so I didn't put too much thought into it. The location of the hostage was Saobody Archipelago at Grove 44. We agreed to go and help in return to see Fishman Island but Luffy was in it for Takoyaki.

The fish that Camie called upon using her voice gave us the necessary directions to the place by drawing an arrow in the sea. I listened in on the little information Camie gave about the Flying Fish Riders before getting onto my boat. I decided to fuck it and use a wooden sword that was dull. It became dull over the years I had and trained with it. I guess it would do while I tried to find another sword. I would just have to be very precise with where I hit and always coat it in Armament Haki.

"Maybe I should get a sharp sword...ehh but that's boring"

Getting back out, I used a few air slices to tell the Flying Fish Riders to basically fuck off. Soon, we arrived at the place Hacchin was held captive. I realised that this was the octopus dude we met in Arlong Park. Despite much debate, upon Camie being captured when she tried to save Hacchin, we made the decision to save them both. Luffy swung his arms and stretched to grab Camie back as well as Pappagg. Zoro and I followed Luffy's orders to cut Hacchin out of the cage.

"Hey, I may just have a wooden sword but I bet I can cut the cage faster than you, dumbass"

I sprung off the platform to Hacchin and quickly cut him out just as Zoro got here. I stuck out my tongue and pulled down one of my lower eyelids to poke fun. He twitched in agitation at that. Hacchin gratefully thanked us when he reached the water while we replied that it was just orders. Excitedly, Camie jumped in the water and rejoiced by hugging Hacchin after Hacchin sent three of the members flying. Unfortunately, Hacchin left himself open to a possible attack but Zoro eagerly cut them down before turning to me and smirking. I pouted with a light blush coating my cheeks.

"Seems like you're off your game today (M/N)" Zoro teased.

"Shut up... if that's how you wanna play, I'm in." I glared

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings? Being a bit of a tsun over there"

"Am not, you dumbass!"

Slicing down two members, I turned my head away and recollected myself before Zoro told Hacchin to return to the ship with Camie since we have this covered. Thus, began the process of taking them out one by one. It was good practise to constantly have Armament Haki. Usopp got a few good shots at the Flying Fish Riders with the cannonballs while Brook lulled them to sleep. Sanji and Luffy made a really impressive combo to take out a few. Zoro nearly took a few hits but I would block the attack. Brook came running to us after he just ran on water. He was exhausted.

Nami and Robin were also able to effectively deal with the Flying Fish Riders. Chopper and Franky's strength was superior so they managed to punch a good few. I began wondering where Luffy was but my Observation Haki showed me that he was incoming so I moved Zoro and Brook to the side so he didn't go running into those two. A guy with a mask and a cow emerged. This guy had a grudge against Sanji and was out for his blood. This guy tried to attack him with poisonous arrows but Luffy knocked off the helmet and it turns out that he looked exactly like the poorly drawn photo of Sanji.

I wanted to laugh.

A/N: Fun fact, sometimes I want poly relationship for (M/N) and some other characters but I will create endings for everyone. Second fun fact, Luffy is starting to barely understand his feeling. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!