I'm in Control, Not You

Warning: N s f w and there's a knife involved but it's only used to cut clothes because Kid's into that.
Poly Pairing: Kid X Reader X Killer
Alternative Title: Kid tries to take dominance from (M/N) but he has to fuck it out of him.

Consensual Sex because consent is sexy.
Not canon

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

I knew what the two were up to. Of course I did but they never could so I feigned ignorance. Cooking was fun with Killer but I wasn't as good as killer at it. Killer nudged my shoulder lightly to grab my attention, my eyes drifted upwards to Killer before I pecked a kiss on his neck. It was satisfying to see his ears turn red. I decided to mess with Killer and washed my hands before playfully combing my hands through his hair. Instantly, I got a reaction. He was in the mood. We started to clean up while I would occasionally continue to tease him, a pinch to his ass here or there.

"...(M/N)? Would you do something if I asked you to? In the bedroom?"

"Sure, I mean sex is a two way thing, I want you to have lots of fun too."

"I have something I want you to wear."

Eagerly, I hurried up the cleaning before leaving early to the bedroom. The bedroom fun started with the alliance and some drinks. I went inside and looked for the box that Killer had bought for me. I found a box that was clearly not here the last time I've been here. Opening it, I saw frilly pastel lingerie. My face got heated extremely quickly with embarrasment. Who knew Killer was into these things. At least it was my favourite colour even if this wasn't my thing. I guess I could do it for Killer just this once.

Putting it on, I glared at myself in the mirror but I did have to admit... I do be looking kind of cute though. Quickly, I pushed that thought down and went onto the bed, waiting. Killer came in soon afterwards and visibly gulped at the sight of me sprawled out in lingerie. Without hesitation, he slammed the door shut and basically pounced onto me while I complained about his mask with a pout. He took it off and I finally got to see his beautiful face. Unfortunately, just as we were about to get down and do the dirty, Kid slammed open the door.

"Oi! Where Dollface, I'm horny- Oh, wow never took you for the type to wear lingerie."

Killer froze despite Kid being his partner too. He wasn't going to be too happy that Kid would make fun of him liking lingerie on me. I yelled at Kid to close the door if he planned on joining us. Shockingly, he listened with a smirk and slammed the door shut. Still he questioned the lingerie on me, making Killer stiffen again as he buried his face into my neck. Nibbling on my skin, his plea to make an excuse for him.

"Maybe I just wanted to look cute for Killer. If you don't like it then leave, dumbass. I can have sex with Killer alone." I teased.

"Huh?! I can show you a good time!"

"Doubt it." I stated bluntly.

"You were screaming my name the other day." Kid smirked.

"Oh really? Forgot, maybe you're that forgettable. How about you man up and remind me then or are you a pussy?" I countered with my close eyed smirk.

That got Kid's blood going as he quickly took off his metal arm before joining us in bed. I gave Killer a quick kiss before being pushed down by Kid. I wasn't a big fan of this arrangement so I knocked Kid's hand out so it gave out and used that momentum to reverse the positions with me now straddling him. He glared at me for this but I told him to shut up and take it. Killer decided to join back in by silencing Kid with a kiss while I took the pocket knife Kid had and used it to cut up his clothes making him go red at my assertiveness.