Chapter 79: The Mark

"Move!" Kaila screamed back at Alia and Rose. But with her small demeanor her threat seemed like nothing but a minor taunt.

They laughed at her. "Make us." Alia said cockily. She crossed her arms looking at Kaila with a waiting face. But the small girl hadn't gotten that far yet in her plan.

She didn't even think she'd be able to make it this far. Her mind panicked as she watched Alia and Rose look to one another and rolling their eyes at her. The confidence that once engulfed her body seemingly vanished.

"Told you." Alia looked to Rose.

"I think we should take them to go find their mommy's. I'm sure they would love to see them again." Rose said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

"What a good idea, Rosie." Alia looked back at the two girls still holding hands looking at them nervously. "Oh and I know the prefect way we can do exactly that."

Holding her pointer up, Rose's face lit up. "Is it the one where we walk around the entire campus calling out for their mommy's?"

"You read my mind." A devilish grin grew on her face. "Come along now little baby's. We'll help you find your mommy's."

"No!" Lauren screamed as Rose grabbed hold of her hand, and Alia grabbed onto Kaila. Pulling the two girls apart they both struggled and wiggled desperately trying to get free.

"Let go!" Kaila fought back. Before Alia could drag her out of the door after Rose and Lauren, Kaila had an idea come into her mind.

Seeing how her strength wasn't going to play out in her favor she sought out a different method. Opening her mouth she sank her teeth barely into Alia's skin.

"Ow!" The tall girl cried out as she flung Kaila out of her grasp. Looking down at her wrist she noticed the bite marks Kaila had left behind. "You little piece of shit!" She growled slapping Kaila across the face.

"What happened?!" Rose asked as she returned back to the room.

Inside she saw Kaila had fallen onto the floor crying as the sting on her cheek burned a thousand times worst than anything Lauren had given her, while Alia's back was up against the wall biting her lip to stop the pain from spreading as little droplets of blood emerged.

"She bit you!" Rose said letting Lauren go as she ran to Alia's side. "Let me see it." She tried to help but the other girl was persistent.

"Just leave me alone!" She shouted.

"Come on." Kaila heard Lauren whisper to her. Offering her hand out, Kaila accepted. Letting Lauren help her sneak out while the other girl aided to the small injury, they ran until they found the others.

Lunch had barely began and when they arrived everyone else was just barely starting to dig into their meals. But the second Zander noticed them, he could sense the fear omitting off of them. They couldn't hear him, but they saw him whisper something to the others at the table.

A matter of moments later all eyes came flying their way. And not too long after an over the top worried Nina and Lain came hurdling towards them. Immediately asking questions the two girls didn't have time to answer any of them.

Luckily they didn't need to.

By the time Lain and Nina had time to calm them down, Alia and Rose exited the school building flaming hot. Rolling their eyes the two protective girls looked at them with annoyance. Pulling their girls behind them, they readied themselves to face this.

"Give her here!" Alia shouted as she attempted to lunge behind Lain to grab Kaila, but she didn't stand a chance. As her body got remotely close to Lain's, Mallix appeared stopping her in her tracks.