Chapter 91: Hype

After Kaila's fun nighttime adventure at Nina's place with the others, it was finally time for each of the girls and Zander to wake up.

Having Faye, Kaila, and Zander all sleep on the little girls bed they all groaned hearing the alarm clock on the opposite half of the room begin to ring. "Not yet!" Zander growled throwing the pillow under his head at the sound.

However, his sleepy strength caused the pillow to fall only a few inches away from the bed. Now groaning in annoyance the sound became even more unbearable.

"Why aren't you three up yet? I know you can hear the alarm blaring. I know I did." James groggily said as he walked in shutting the sound off.

The kids silently cheered as their heavy eyes fell back shut. James tsked walking over to them and grabbed the edge of Faye's blanket before yanking it off of their small bodies. "Rise and shine. We've got to get to practice today. This week is going to be something special."

"Why?" Faye sat up with her bed hair rubbing her eyes with her fist.

"I guess you'll find out when we get there." He smirked walking back towards her doorframe. "You three better be planning to get ready soon. Nina wants to leave in an hour."

While they all didn't want to move, the idea of a surprise at school did seem intriguing.

Slowly getting up the girls made their way to one bathroom while Zander went to another. Getting ready quickly the kids all regrouped back in Faye's room. Seeing the room had already been cleaned up, they left following the sound of Nina talking to Lauren.

Inside the girls nursery, the kids saw Nina brushing Lauren's hair as she sat on her crib facing away from her.

"We're done mama." Faye told her as Nina looked behind her.

"Good job. Go grab some breakfast before we leave. We'll be out to join you in a second."

Nodding they all walked out into the kitchen just as James was walking out. "I've packed you guys a bag of cereal and fruit each and left it on the counter. Grab one and get your shoes on. Turns out we've got to be there extra early today." He sighed.

And just as he described, the three kids found four bags filled with a package of fruit and small box of cereal inside waiting for them. Kaila and Zander grabbed one each while Faye grabbed the remaining two.

As Nina finished getting Lauren ready she grabbed the little girl onto her hip. When she turned around she already saw James standing by the doorway holding his arms out towards their little girl. "Thanks." Nina said as she passed the girl over.

"The others are all ready to go and I've packed them breakfast already. Now we're just waiting for you." He said repositioning Lauren on his hip as she curled into his hold.

"Thanks babe." She kissed his lips. "I'm ready. I'll go grab our bags since you've got Laur."

Nodding he walked out with Lauren as Nina walked to their rooms grabbing their different bags.

Outside she saw that James had already put the kids into the car. Throwing their bags in the back of the vehicle, she got into the passenger seat as he drove off.

"Are you guys ready for this week?" Nina asked excitedly as she turned around.

Kaila, Faye, Zander, and Lauren were already digging into their quick breakfast as Nina questioned them. Shaking their heads they continued chowing down.

"Did you not tell them?" She turned towards James.

He shook his head smiling back at them through the rear view mirror. "Nope. I was going to let them find out for themselves when we got there."