Chapter 81: Magic Kingdom

As music filled their ears and all three girls were casually jamming out to the melodies, James couldn't stop the smile that grew on his face.

Throughout the duration of the drive, James would get tired from the same boring concrete motion picture in front of him but one glance into the backseat seemed to spark his motivation up.

"Look!" Faye shouted causing James to swerve the car. The girls all giggled at the sudden movement but James looked back at her startled.

"Faye!" He shouted seeing the girl who was up against her side window frown as she sat back in her seat. He shook his head of the initial shock trying to comfort the girl he had scared himself. "I'm sorry. Just don't scream when I'm driving." She nodded.

"What was it?"

"Over there." She pointed out her window.

As the others in the car all turned their heads Lauren and Kaila's eyes opened when they could see the giant walls James had talked about earlier. They looked like a barricade fit to defend a kingdom.

While they were out of the city and driving on the outskirts of the city limits, James arrived to their destination. The girls slumped in their seats nervously when they saw a gate in front of them and a man dressed as a knight approach them.

They all stayed quiet as James rolled the window down at him. They were more caught up over his presence that they didn't dare listen to what he had to say.

But before they knew it, the shiny gate had opened up as James drove off into the surrounded area. "What's this place?" Lauren shyly asked shrinking further under the blanket she had.

"It's the park girls."

"Why there tall walls and that scary guy?" Kaila asked.

James looked at them lost before chuckling to himself. "Don't be scared. I was just checking in for our reservations."

"Resavaton?" Kaila tilted her head.

"Nina called a few days ago and reserved a special treat for you three."

As the thick walls began to open way, the girls eyes opened wide again. However, this time not of fear but of enchantment.

Behind the scary barrier from the outside world sat a large castle structure. The girls kept looking at the castle they never knew about as James parked.

Grabbing the eager girls out of the car, Lauren was surprised when James didn't put her back down on the ground like the other two. Instead he kept her on top of his hip as he shut the door and grabbed the bag with his other arm.

"Let's go." He said grabbing Faye's hand as she held onto Kaila.

"Put down." Lauren said into his ear.

He looked at her gently. "Nina said you liked being carried."

"People gonna see." He smiled keeping quiet and began to walk forwards still keeping Lauren on his hip.

The girl struggled to get down as James kept his hold on her firm. They had made it all the way to the entrance of the enchanted building when Lauren blushed, accepting that she couldn't escape she hid her face into the crook of his neck. The least she could do was hide her identity.

All the while the other girls had full smiles on their faces as they wandered around eagerly with one another.

Inside the castle Kaila and Faye gasped. Lauren was too curious for her own good and peaked out wanting desperately to know what they thought was so fascinating. That was when she gasped a little herself.