PROLOGUE

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

" Nayeon, many nurses gossiping that there is new doctor coming"

My co-worker and friend, Jihyo, said. We are currently here at the nurse department, organizing the papers of the patients.

"Really?" I asked happily. I like when we will having a new member of our family here at the hospital.

"They said that she is beautiful and tall, some nurses that talked to her said that she is very polite and kind, that's why she is the talk of the whole department and I want to meet her already." She said excitedly.

Now I am curious who is this girl and also excited to see and meet her. I want to be one of her friends because she seem friendly. Dahyun and Chaeyoung approach us and greet us.

"Hi unnies, do you know that there is a new doctor?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Right unnies, she is the talk today." Dahyun added.

"Yes, of course, we already knew it and I'm excited to meet her" Jihyo said to the two.

"Unnie they said that she is a pediatrician" Chaeyoung state with a smile.

"Nayeon unnie, you are a pediatric nurse, right?" Jihyo asked me and I nod.

" Wow, you're lucky unnie, they said she is a hottie" Dahyun said while wiggling her eyebrows to me.

I scoffed and shake my head "I will not hit on that doctor, Dahyun"

They looked at me like I am stupid and not believing of what I said.

"Why unnie? Have you still not moved on from your ex?" Dahyun curiously asked.

I laughed and said " What are you saying, it is already 7 years, SEVEN years Dahyun"

"Of course, I already moved on from that cheater" I stated while laughing and shaking my head.

"Really unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me worriedly.

" Yes, why would y'all not believe me" I said while looking at them " Do you two know what is the doctor's name" I anxiously asked to Dahyun and Chaeyoung because there is a possibility that it would be her. They shook their heads and Jeongyeon came running to us.

She stopped and trying to catch her breath. After a few seconds, she stand straight and looked at us happily. She said happily, "Hey, you bitches, I already talked to the new doctor" and jumped up and down.

"Really?" We asked her amused.

"What is her name then?" Jihyo asked with her eyes sparkling looking at Jeongyeon.

"Her name is Song Y/n" She said that made me frozen and my eyes widen when I looked at her.

"Can you say it again?" I requested to her nervously.

"I said Dra. Song Y/n" She said again that makes me nervous.

"She said that she will visit here at the nurse department" She said excitedly and all the girls get excited too except me of course. I am nervously thinking of what will I do to avoid her and darn it, she is a pediatrician, there's no way that I'll not meet her here. They all looked at me because I looked nervous. Jihyo hold my shoulders and they all looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" She asked me worriedly.

"Ah, y-yes, I will ju-just get a water at cafeteria" I made an excuse and started walking fast to the door to exit this department before she get here and saw me.

But before I could open the door to exit, the door suddenly open and there is a two people standing in front of me. Because I walked fast and clumsily, I bumped into the person that is in front of me.

All the people inside the room looked at us and when I looked up, I saw the person that I am avoiding. She also looked at me that she didn't know me.

She looked at me like she didn't love me.

Or did she really?

"I'm sorry"

Like she didn't hurt me.

"But excuse me, miss" she said politely.

Like she didn't make me look like a fool.

"Because you are standing on my way"

Like she didn't do anything wrong to me.

At all.

The last person that I would want to see is right here in front of me.

The first girl I loved the most.

My first love and also my first heartbreak.

Song Y/n.