30.

30.

"Good morning Nitts... Are you looking for dad?" Aditi asks as she finds Nitya looking around Aryan's room.

(Aditi)

"Uh.. Yes. Good morning to you too and where is he?"

(Nitya)

"Umm..." Aditi smiled mischievously, "Are you two going out on your breakfast date. Tell me are you guys going to do something... I mean has he proposed to you and even if he hasn't, please you do. He is too slow in understanding."

"Uh... Hold on girl." Nitya holds Aditi at a distance as while asking her she kept getting closer and Nitya started feeling awkward about her questions. "First of all I am not going to discuss my personal life with my may be future boyfriend's daughter and if you would have noticed I clearly mentioned 'maybe'; air quotes. Okay. So that clearly means he and I aren't together and if we do, he should be the first one to tell you. And you really need to stop asking me questions like these."

"Maybe.... I will do with it." Aditi replies cheekily. "And don't worry about the questions and stop feeling awkward, in future I am going to ask you even worse questions. Just giving you heads up."

Nitya looks at her shocked, while Aditi controls her chuckles as she loves messing up around Nitya. She has always been super cool and friendly, unlike anybody else she would always say what was in her head and wouldn't hold back.

"Uhh... what questions."

"All types of questions. The kinda ones which I will ask you growing up. When I have a boyfriend. When I have the urge to be a rebell....." As Aditi continued Nitya gulped as she had absolutely no idea how to deal with all of this and it was kinda scary for her, "When I go to parties or watch adult stuff or smoking or drinking.... maybe drugs...."

"That's enough Adi." Aryan's voice makes Aditi burst out laughing but Nitya was truly horrified.

(Aryan)