PART 50... WEDDING BELLS....

Hye!!!! Buddies.....

Please don't kill me for such a super duper late update. I haven't been in my right frame to pen anything down. Ever since my college has started I have been super busy and going throw some ups and downs and adjustments which have kept me busy more than the usual.

It took me around 3-4 weeks to compile this single chapter together and get it completed and in position that would be worthy of publishing. I know there is a huge gap between the updates and as my tests are knocking right on my door the next update too, may take more than necessary time as I am not able to set my mind right.

Sorry and THANK YOU FOR adjusting and me after being such a lazy writer you guys have helped reach this story half a century.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU AND A HEART FELT GRATITUDE PEEPS.....

LOVE YOU LOADS FOR SO MUCH OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND LOVE....

PART 50....

WEDDING BELLS....

A NIGHT BEFORE....

Sukanya: Are you okay?

She asks looking at silently sitting Aryan, who was busy staring at the moon that glowed on the horizon while sitting on the bench in the garden.

Aryan turns towards Sukanya and nods.

Aryan: I am fine, Suk. Come sit.

Suk: You seem too deep in thoughts. Am I disturbing you.

Aryan smiling politely at her: No you are not. It has been too long since we have ever talked. Come sit with me.

Sukanya nods and settles besides him, while both see at the seemingly calming moon. The dazzling night is far more calmer and soothing.

Suk: What's in your hand?

Sukanya asks looking at the papers in his hand, Aryan looks at them and nods in nothing.

Aryan: Nothing.

Suk: Ummm..... Shall I ask you something.

Aryan nods for her to continue.

Suk asks nervously: Do you like Nitts?

Aryan look at her with taken aback expressions but composing himself says calmly: She is the same girl who helped me in Boston. She was the one to help me with Adi and Krish's custody case.

Suk: And the same girl you for the first time liked.

Aryan: Doesn't matters Sukanya.

Suk: Why not? Trust me, if you like her I promise I will convince everyone.

Aryan chuckles seeing her overwhelmed: You don't need to Suk. More importantly it's not about others.

Suk: If it's about Adi and Krish I am sure they will agree.