Part 42 - Who is Hina?

Heya Allies... Me, Amore is back again with new chappy of Entwined... Hope you like this chappy and suggestions are welcomed here...

Now lets Start...

~Atharv's PoV~

I stared at the two papers in my hand... One was the adoption paper of Adi and Krish which clearly states that Aryan uncle adopted them whereas another was the court notice which said that their biological mother Ragini Khanna is applying fot the custody of them... I could see that she was proud of me when I said FAMILY... and I promised myself never to hurt this pure soul ever and that would be my gratitude of love to my Mother...

I was stunned and thinking that what did I do in my previous birth that I am blessed with such parents. This is when I was filled with determination, determination to prove the god that I deserve to be such selfless people's child, deserve to be the son of Anika and Shivaye... I got off her lap and wiped her tears.

Me: Mom! No!... You won't cry. We don't know anything, remember?
Mom: I know son but it hurts, hurts to know that such beautiful children had to go through so much.
Me: I know mom, but whatever happened has happened. We cannot change it but we can make our future better, can't we? (she nodded) so now lets move on and make our future with princess, champ and Aryan uncle better (i spoke cupping her face and wiping her her tears with my thumb)

Mom smiled and hugged me then wiped her tears then said "I am proud of you Athu" I shuddered with an overwhelming chill. I had never felt so content. Dad use to tell me that he is proud of me but hearing mom say this gave me the feeling of fulfillment. I felt my heart swell with satisfaction and one look at the broken yet strong woman in front of me, I was filled with so much of power inside me, possessiveness ran through my veins and now I understood how dad feels when he sees us weak. Respect for my parents tripled in my eyes and the words I spoke subconsciously was, "you are the best mom and I will never let you down" and the smile she gave me left me speechless...

Mom: You are right son, instead of crying we should move on. (smiling)

Then mom says, "Okay Athu, lets go downstairs we have to prepare food too" to which I agreed and we both moved towards kitchen.
Atharv's PoV ends

~Kitchen~

Atharv and Anika starts cooking... lets say Anika is cooking and Atharv is talking and talking and talking... and Anika is all smiling and smiling and smiling...
After everything is ready, Anika says, "Athu, go and call everyone" and he walks away muttering "Okay mom"

~Aryan's Room~

Aditi makes Krish ready making him handsome... Aryan admire both brother and sister and individually wish for the family of them (Nitya, Adi, Krish and Aryan) unknown to the fact that Nitya is wishing the same. Here Nitya is adoring the beautiful bond of kids and smiling widely...

Nitya and Aryan's cell phone buzzes together notifying about message, giving her attention to her cell she abruptly looks at Aryan and finds him pale as if allthe blood is sucked out of his body. He is all frozen as if paralyzed. Nitya keeps her hand on his shoulder which makes him see towards her but his face is all blank.

NitYan (Nitya and Aryan) faces kids when Krish laughs and they see Adi tickling Krish. Atharv comes to call them for food but stays abrupt when he sees kids laughing and having fun together. He looks towards NitYan and is horrified watching Aryan's pale face. His eyes come in contact with Nitya's. She signs him to take kids and he nods.

Aryan: Princess! Champ! come we got to have food.
Adi: Okay bhai. (she stops tickling Krish and he gets up and runs towards Atharv)
Atharv: Yupp, lets go down fast.
Adi: But... Maasi and Dad?
Nitya: We will be there soon Adi. You go with Athu and take Krish too (smiles at kids)