PART 7... KNOWING IT ALL...

Hi 🙋 guys as per maximum comments there will be no baby track.
As I was a bit confused that who should be the first one to know about Sukanya so here is the result. Hopefully you guys will like it.
&
THANK YOU 😊 FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT I AM REALLY OVERWHELMED READING THEM. KEEP SUPPORTING THE SAME WAY GUYS.
#Do read the song at the end it's a beautiful one and perfect fit too.
(Song is in bio too.)
Enjoy reading.

@MORNING
@SHIVAAY'S ROOM
Shivaay enters only to encounter an empty room. Just to confirm he looks at the clock that strike 6 in the morning.
Shivaay: How come this Junior Kumbkaran woke up so early today.
Sukanya enters the room.
Sukanya cheerpily: Good morning billu ji.
Shivaay: Sukanya are you fine dear.
Sukanya: Yup what happened to me?
Shivaay: Look at the time baby.
Sukanya: Oh god how much have you underestimated me.
Shivaay: Okay but what happened today that you are up so early.
Sukanya: Didn't anybody teach you early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.
Shivaay gives her 'oh really' look, while she shows her tongue to him in return.
Sukanya: Btw I have some important work so I will use washroom first.
Saying this she leaves before Shivaay could even say a word.

@ADVIK'S ROOM
Advik is blabbering with himself only.
Advik: Oh god what is Saku di upto today, firstly she woke me up so early today and above that gave me a puzzle too. No not a puzzle actually but her words are no less. She went away just by saying 'You will get to know soon why I woke you up so early.' Is she playing KBC with me this early. Please somebody save me from her.

At that very moment Om enters in the room to find Advik awake which shocks him.
Om: Oh god Advik you are up today so early. All okay champ.
Advik: Yes papa all good.
Om: Advik actually I want to have a word with you.
Advik: Since when did you need my permission papa.
Om sits besides him: Advik actually yesterday whatever happened between my father and me...
Advik cuts him: Mr. Oberoi that's what you call him papa.
Om: Ya... Let it be go and get ready.
Om is about to leave but Advik stops him holding his hand.
Advik: Papa I am grown up you need not to hide anything from me. Okay if not me say to bade papa & Chachu you have promised not to hide anything from them. But papa please don't keep any grudges with yourself and if not them then maybe mumma but please talk to someone. And I know you don't like him trust me I won't ask for any reason and you need not to explain anybody we all trust you, we believe in you.
Saying this he hugs Om who reciprocates him with same affection and kisses his head. As he is chocked with emotions he finally says one word to him: Thank you.
Advik: No need to say that.
Gauri who witnessed the beautiful moment comes in saying: Kya Shankar ji apne mujhe ek pati diya Vo bhi itna emotional, ek beta diya Vo bhi emotional. Kuch toh khayal kiya hota aapni iss chiriya ka.
(Oh Shankar ji you have given me one husband and one son and both are so emotional. You would have at least took care of your this girl.)
Advik: Stop it mom your Shankar ji has many more works other then noting your complains. Just come here.
Om extends his hand for Gauri and three of them share a group hug.

AFTER SOMETIME
Advik comes out after freshening up and jerks away seeing Sukanya sitting on his bed.
Advik: God di you scared me.
Sukanya: What's this?
She says pointing at his dress.
Advik: Clothes. What's wrong with them?
Sukanya: What? Everything is wrong with them. You look worse in them.
Advik: Ya even everyone else also says that.
Sukanya: Got to change your style.
Advik: How?
Sukanya: Wait a sec.
She goes towards his wardrobe and searches for some good clothes.
Sukanya: Oh god Advik is this your cupboard or some junk yard.
Advik: Di please.
Sukanya nodding her head in disbelief: Fine.
Finally she takes out a pair of grey jeans and a white shirt with it and asks Advik to change.
After Advik changes.
Sukanya: Not bad.
Advik: Now.
Sukanya: Now your hair.
After nearly half an hour she is done with everything.
Sukanya: Much better.
Advik: I promise I will never let any girl style me next time.