PART 45...

PART 45....

She flickered her eyelids adjusting her pupils to the sharp yet smooth sunlight. She finally opens her eyes and sits on the bed, it takes her a while to recollect the day before happenings and she sighs remembering where she has been and a smile curls her lips into an adorable curve. She starts taking in her surroundings and soon a gasp escapes her mouth.

This is crazy!

She exclaims in her head. The pretty room leaves her bewitched. She places her feet down when she feels a little swing and her face gets covered with a wide smile. The swinging bed.

Wooh!!!! If somebody said that dreams don't come true, I bet they don't have a family like I do.

Enchants her internal thoughts while giggling at the room as if somebody was in constant conversation with her.

She walks towards the door by the side of mirror and as soon as she opens it, she draws in a sharp breath. The walk in closet. What can be more mesmerizing then having the most authentic clothes stacked like a princess wardrobe. Slipping in the room she picks up a comfortable outfit and quickly jumps in the bathroom to get dressed for the day. Surprisingly she was the first person to wake up. Well that's what she thought.

ATHARV'S ROOM:

After dressing up for the day she starts exploring the house and peeps into the room just next to her and a wide smile spreads on her face as she sees her brother and no sooner she has been bouncing over him

Atharv: What the wuck?????

He blinks his eyes and looks at his sister who has been jumping over him like a five years old, she bends and kisses Atharv's cheeks as soon as he opens his eyes.

Atharv lazily: Get off me fatty. What are you even doing?

Sukanya: Love you bhai.

Atharv sighs and placing his hand over his face tries going back to sleep, but Sukanya pulls away and chirpily replies: For the room.

Atharv smiles slightly and turns to face his sister who is all smiles: You like it.

Sukanya with shocked expressions: Like???? I love it. You know you are the best.