10.

Well I know I am late again but I promise this part won't disappoint you. After such a long time I am feeling so positive about my own writing. I hope you guys love it.

Please comment generously so that I can continue to write. You guys really are my only inspiration.

How's life going for you guys?

Please take care of yourself and enjoy the chapter.

And this part is specially dedicated to my dear friend and the one who always motivates me to write and comments on every part making my day. SejalBandhkar.... Thank you soooo much for always making my day special. Loads of love to you....🥰🥰

10.

"Shhh.... shhh..... it's okay it's okay baby...." Shivaay tries shushing his little boy who is crying in his arms.

"Pa....papa...." the little boy says through his drooling mouth as words come out in form of small stutters.

"Ya Atharv what is it." Shivaay rocks him in his arms.

It has been half an hour since Atharv came into the house and the moment he landed in his father's arms he has been a crying mess and since then Shivaay has been trying to calm him down and ask about the matter which made him cry.

"Hye baby you need to stop crying. Tell me what's the matter." Shivaay tried again but to no vaill. Atharv continued to sob into his arms, saliva drooling out of his mouths. Shivaay tries to make Atahrv sit besides him but he clutches to him tightly in protest.

Shivaay sits on the sofa and cleans Atharv tear stained face, his heart pinching seeing his five years old crying while his insides were drowning in worry at the thought of what must have happened.

"Hye kiddo you are scaring the hell out of me please tell me baccha what's wrong. I will take care of it. Say baby.... please say something." But not even a single word left Atharv's mouth and he continued to clutch onto Shivaay hidding his face in his chest.

"Did any teacher scold you? Did a friend say something?" Shivaay knew that his son is very sensitive, he noticed smallest of smallest things and only those hurt him but not the big things, he could just let them go easily. Understanding him was always a puzzle. His mind just worked way differently and so did his heart. Unlike the other kids of his age he never fell into any kind of trouble and neither he ever did anything to hurt anyone. He was pure introvert pretty much occupied in his own mind. His happiness resided in little things and he didn't share much of his heart feelings with others. Simple, sweet and mature.

Atharv nodded his head in negative. "No." When Shivaay repeated he nodded. "Then why are you crying my little hunk."

Atahrv nodded in disagreement but didn't say a word.

"Baby do you want me to talk to your teachers or friends or any classmate. Did you get bullied?" Atharv didn't say a thing but hugged Shuvaay forming a cocoon in his lap. Shivaay rubbed his forehead in worry. Everything about Atharv's behavior was unusual. Coming home and crying furiously wasn't him. He always came home smiling and his teachers just couldn't believe how could he be so enthusiastic and full of life after a hectic day but Atharv was the one who found happiness in smallest and silliest of things. And as soon as he use to come home he would bounce around telling about his day with great zeal to Shivaay brightening up his father's day as well.