Welcome Back

Hello!!!!!

Hi guys. I do know it has been a year since I posted and trust me I wasn't sure I will be able continue this story at all because not too many people read it. But a few of you have requested that I continue this story. SO I AM BACK.

The rest of the story is mostly going to be about Sukanya-Manik and Atharv-his love interest. So it's about like nine chapters long and that is because with these last nine chapters we will complete 100 chapters for ENTWINED BY FAITH  series. I am here to wrap up the story and give you all an ending for this beautiful story.

Since, I wasn't sure I will be able to complete the story, I decided too write all the chapters and then post them all together, but I am an impatient person so I am still writing a few chapters. With that being said I won't be able to take many requests to add anything special to the story but you all can feel free to add anything and I might write a one shot for you if you have something you specifically want to read by the end or maybe add it in the ending. 

I hope you guys like the rest of the story and are able to shower it with your love. So for the next nine days from Monday onward , I will be updating one part every day. I hope you guys like it. 

Thank you so much for all your love and support. It means the world to me and is the only reason I am back.

Check out some snippets and pictorial reels for the upcoming parts on my Instagram id: shivika_22_kapoor.

Since, we are doing this I just want to give you guys a new cover for the story that can commemorate its successful end.

Feel free to drop any questions you have

With loads of love

Back from tomorrow

For one last time

ENTWINED BY FAITH

Season FINALE

By

Shivika Kapoor

Signing off