PART 4... NAGINI...

Hi 🙋 guys firstly, THANK YOU 😊 FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT.
Secondly, Advik is quite a complex character he is a spoilt brat but doesn't shares a sour relation with Omkara the way it's for Om & Tej. Om & Advik both love each other but Advik's behaviour and habits irk Om and in previous part where Om praised Advik the reason was that he took the first step to solve the problem between Sukanya and him keeping his ego aside. In short they do share a normal relation but it's a little normal for every dad to be strict with their sons at times. But Advik has his own reasons and his part will be soon sorted out.
Thirdly, I wanted to solve my confusion but now I am even more confused so let me ask this other way round.
1. You want this story to have suspense and secrets.
2. A normal comic tale.
3. A sad story. 😖
4. Full of melodrama (trust me this would be the last thing I will be doing on earth 😝😜😂)

@HALL

VOICE: Hi guys what's up?
Pinky gets really happy seeing the person. While the rest give 'what the hell' look to her.
Sukanya in whispers to OmRuRiYa: Aap sabko inhe dekh kar itni michmichi kun Mach rahi hai?
Four of their eyes pop out of their socket: What the wuck?
Sukanya: What happened?
Advik: What's this mich...
Sukanya: Michmichi.
Advik: Right.
Sukanya: Are mich...michmichi that yuck feeling.
Advik: Oh that one because she is a yuck person.
Sukanya: Why?
Amanat: She is chipkali. Jaise chipkali har Waqt Dewar ke saath chipki rehti hai waise hi yeh bade papa ke saath har waqt chipki rehti hai.
(She is lizard. Just the way lizard is always attached to wall similarly she is always attached to bade papa.)
Anya: And she is damn irritating and always makes alien faces towards us.
Advik: She is a pure torcher dude.

Sukanya looks at Manik, both see each other and smile mischievously (friends and their minds always think alike 😂😂😉😉 Isn't it? 😉)

Sukanya: Ready dude.
Manik folding his hands across his chest: Always.
Om: What are you guys going to do?
Sukanya: She has irritated all of you now it's her turn to taste her medicine.
Om: Guys don't mess anything.
Rudra: Let it be Om, Baccha party you have full to choot go on your hunt.
Sukanya: Thanks Rudy boy.
Gauri: But what are you guys going to do.
Sukanya: Jo badal garajte hai Vo baraste nahi.
Manik: Aur humare case mai toh badal sirf barste hi nahi hai.
Sukanya: Pura cloud burst ho jata hai.
Sukanya and Manik wink at each other and share a hi-fi.
Rudra: Do anything but do not let her come near Shivaay Bhaiya.
Sukanya showing thumbs up: Done.

Ragini: Hye Pinky mom.

Sukanya almost chocking: M.... Mo.... Mom. Aap billu ji ki behn hai, kisi na bataya nahi.

OmRuRiYa and the Baccha party with Manik had tough time controlling their laughter. While Ragini gives her 'what the hell look'.

Ragini: What?
Sukanya: Oh wasn't I clear okay I will repeat nobody introduced me to you I mean you being elder sister of billu ji I should know you, right.
All the while Shivaay was giving Sukanya "what r u upto" look, while she beautifully ignored it.
Ragini: I AM NOT HIS SISTER.
Sukanya: Oh so you are OmRu ji's sister very bad OmRu ji's you didn't tell me about her.
OmRu were already having hard time controlling their laughter and this makes it even more tougher.

Pinky: Oh hellos you girl she isn't anyone's sister she is Shivaay's friends.
Sukanya: Oh. It's alright I was just doing intro. Oh btw I forgot to introduce someone to you.
She turns to Manik and introduces him to everyone. He takes blessings from dadi and elders including Pinky who behaves rudely but still he let's it to go.

Manik to Sukanya looking at Pinky: Is she the reason that you murdered your mobile.
Sukanya nods.
Sukanya: Mobile. I remember something.
Manik: What?
Sukanya moves towards the shopping bags and searches something in them and while doing that she throws a few bags backward aiming exactly one at Pinky's face and other at Ragini's just casually she lands another one on Manik who knowingly shoos it back on her. While OmRuRiYa and kids burst out laughing at them being unable to control anymore.
Finally Sukanya takes out one bag and takes both the bags from Pinky and Ragini and keeps them back as if nothing happened.