25.

Heyoooo peeps.... how are you guys doing? How did the festive season go for you peeps....

Thank you for all the wishes and love that you guys have been showering on me it means a lot....

I am happy to announce that we are back on our usual schedule.

******If any of you can tell me who is the actual murderer before the next part, I promise that person will get his or her one wish fulfilled from me (I just hope I can fulfill it until and unless it's too extravagant. Hahaha...)

All the best...

Have fun reading....

25.

"How are you doing?"

"Keeping up." Sukanya says relaxing her back, "What about you pal?"

"It's my first time, any pro advice." Manik sasses mischievously.

"Yeah... just don't get caught."

"And don't get her caught." Atharv adds smirking.

"What's up with you." Sukanya's eyes scrutinise her brother's every single moment.

"You might think I am going crazy but I have a hunch."

"Your previous hunch almost got the three of you thrown out of the house now before planning anything else, please plan a prison break beforehand."

"Hahaha... you are hilarious Samira."

"She's got a point bro."

"Really...."

"Just saying" Manik raises his hand in surrender.

"Alright why are you guys standing here like you are modelling for a court gig?" Reenee asks munching a burger.

"And why are you eating like your ambassador for the court's canteen?" Manik sasses back.

"Why are you even here?" Sukanaya asks as a matter of fact.

"Uhhh...was getting bored at home so thought would join you guys."

"A spectacular vacation plan." Nodding his head in disbelief, Atharv heads towards the courtroom where the second hearing for Sukanya's case is to be held.

"If you guys are done with your modeling gig then can we head in." Grunting the group heads in.

"When does this start?"

"In a while." Manik says handing over airpods to Atharv. "It's connected."

"Hmm..."

On the other hand of headphones were the youngest of Oberoi's planning about getting Parinaaz's  brother to talk. The only way Amanat could talk about Parinaaz's brother was during recess but it wasn't going to be easy at all as he knew she was Sukanya's sister.

"How do we take care of that problem?" Aditi says going all crazy thinking about it.

"We just have thirty minutes before the recess and we need to figure this out now." Krish says seriously annoyed.

"Think about that later but before that get Amanat di.She seems to take an eternity in the washroom. If someone figures out that we are bunking the classes we are a gone thing. We will be spending the entire recess in the principal's office rather than executing our plan."