PART 10... SAHIL'S ENTRY...

@PART 10...

@BEACH
Everybody is chilling sitting in the shed while Anika is at some distance from them attending a call.
A boy comes from behind and holding her waist swings her around. Anika initially gets scared but as soon as the person puts her down and she sees the face of the person her face gets adorned with a broad smile and she hugs the person tightly.

Person loud enough for Shivaay to hear as he had come really close to them: How are you darling?

Shivaay is all burning in rage for the action of the man and the word "DARLING" is just like fuel in fire. Anika ruffles hair of that person and kisses his cheeks and this is it for the Fire Singh Oberoi he just goes to the duo and holds the man by the collar and throws him on the floor and is about to punch that person but person gets shocked seeing him and covers his face as he sees the punch being aimed at him.

Person: SSO.

Shivaay stops as soon as the words register in his head and he gets shocked he stands back normally for few seconds and after recovering from his shock forwards his hand for the person to get up.

Shivaay: SAHIL.

{So yes many of you are correct. Good job guys 😂😂😂 virtual chocolates 🍫 for everyone enjoy the treat 😂😂.}

Sahil: Any doubts.
He says with a cheeky smile. Shivaay nods in no.
Shivaay: You have grown up to be such a handsome man.
Sahil: Thank you. But when did this happen.
Sukanya who came with everyone to control SSO who was in rage answers his queries.
Sukanya: Last night.
Sahil: So you knew it.
Sukanya smiling sheepishly: Any doubts baby.
Sahil: So you pranked me.
Sukanya nods making a puppy face.
Sukanya: I really wished that you would have got a punch 👊 at least.
Sahil with raised eyebrows: Really.
Shivaay: So you pranked both of us.
Sukanya nods with puppy eyes, while Shivaay and Sahil look at each other and then Sukanya who runs to get saved from both as they chases her. As they reach the shore both Sahil and Shivaay hold her and throw her in the water.
While from behind Advik pushes Shivaay and Krish pushes Sahil in the water.
Sukanya laughs at them seeing their shocked faces: Bhai hon toh aise Hon.
(Brothers shall be like this only.)
Shivaay: Oh really. But no brothers should be like I have.
With this splash and OmRu throw the two boys in water.
Shivaay: OmRu remember.
Om: What?
Shivaay: One for all, all for one.
Rudra: How can we forget that bhaiya.
Saying this Rudra holding Om's hand jumps in water to utter shock of Om while the rest burst out laughing.
Anya: Papa even I want to come in.
Rudra: Come Anya.
He helps her to get in while Om brings Amanat.
Anika,Bhavya, Gauri, Meher and Abeer come there while rest jump in water.
Sahil excitedly: Hi Abeer bhaiya.
Abeer: Hi Sahil.
Sahil comes to hug him but both trip and fall in water.
Abeer sarcastically: Great job Sahil.
Sahil laughs: Thank you bhaiya.
Rudra: Girls do we need to give a separate invitation to you to come in.
Manik: Let's write a letter.
Sukanya: Manik you should be awarded with PJ master of the year.
Manik: Pleasure is all mine.
OmRu and Abeer get their respective partners in.
Sukanya: Mumma come in please.
Anika: No Suk you enjoy.
Suk looks at Shivaay with puppy eyes pleading him, who finally comes out while all hoot for them making the duo embarrassed.

Anika begins to walk away but Shivaay stops her holding her hand.

Shivaay: Come in the water for everyone.
Anika: No I am okay here.
Shivaay: Anika stop with your tadi.
Anika: I am not showing tadi and for your information you are tadibaaz not me.

Rudra pats his head: Yaar when will they stop fighting.
Om: Never.

Shivaay: So I am tadibaaz right.
Anika nods.
Shivaay: Fine then.
Saying so he scoops her and throws her in water. Anika looks on shocked as he also comes in water. Both stear at each other and then Shivaay doing his SSO hair move walked passed her.
All of them start playing in water.
Rudra: One second.
Om: What?
Rudra: Sahil your legs are fine.
Sahil dramatically: Haww no I became a magician.
Sukanya: What had happened to your leg mamu.
Sahil: Nothing devil.
He says smiling at Oberoi's who look shocked at him.