Part 36 - The Unexpected Twist

Heya guys I AM BACK... hehehe and my drama queen (DQ - Internet) queen bee (QB - my lappy i.e laptop) was in mood to piss me off a lot but you guys did win my heart... Even now when I had to write everything AGAIN.... its fine.. you all know it was like a punishment for me and treat for you... so this chapter has been written pretty differently... It was suppose to be something else here but I changed it a bit...

Sorry Shivu Bachha... But these blackmailers deserve it... *tongue out* and guys this is the last time I am giving you all the hint of the story ahead in the beginning... and do keep in your head it is H.I.N.T not Precap...

*Hint - Be ready to see different shades of the characters and their relationships... ;) More mysteries ahead... new turn new mystery and unexpected revelations... *

Thank You!

and... here goes the update...

~Airport~

Shivaye and Atharv lands at the airport, come out to the terminal and wait for their suitcase."(Annoyed) Damn it.. couldn't you get a business class seat? Because of this I an having a sprain on my back... Oh god I am never gonna travel in Economy class ever again..." said one of the Oberoi is whining like a kid while another was giving him an impossible look... (Guess who?.. is who)...

"Dad! are you listening?" asks Atharv in an annoyed voice but then he sees his father already moving out of the terminal dragging one suitcase and using his phone - ignoring him. He shakes his head in a disbelieving way and mutters, "Damn... Now he is ignoring my words". When he comes out, he sees his father sitting in the car with his head rested at back and eyes closed. He sighs deeply and sits beside Shivaye and asks the driver to move and keeps his eyes firm to his father's face.

Shivaye feeling his sin's continuous gaze stares him back with narrow eyes and opens his mouth.

"What?"
Atharv sighs again then nods his head and murmurs, "IMPOSSIBLE"
Shivaye hears this and widen his eyes, "What do you mean by impossible - you kid"
Atharv chuckles, "Kid? Dad! let me clear you something, I am not a kid because you are the one who is sulking like one"

Shivaye is actually clutching his left shoulder with his right hand and complaining like a kid... (He was scolding his PA for booking an economy class seat) whereas Atharv is giving him an impossible look.

Shivaye: (Irritatingly) this is all because of that stupid PA of mine. He very well knew that I only travel in business class but because of him we had to travel in this stupid economy class... it was so uncomfortable.
"Dad!" Atharv cuts in but stops speaking as the car stops as the cue of them arriving their destination. Both move out of the car as they reach Malhotra Mansion.

"Shivaye!"called out Abeer who has come out to receive the father - son duo on the gate with Aryan. "What a sudden plan dude" added him and they had a small eye convo. Suddenly Aryan's phone goes off breaking their zone. Aryan excuses himself and starts talking but he looked upset. His face was so blue... and someone was watching him with sad face... that person clearly could say that Aryan was really 'very' stressed. Watching him like this and hearing his talks the person stares the paper in her hands whereas tears flowed out like a river. The person ran behind the walls and is revealed to be Aditi. She sits on the floor sliding down the wall and cries and cries a lot. She touches her forehead with her knees hugging herself and cries unable to stop herself from the bitterness of reality.

Shivaye here was complaining about his PA like a kid to Anika, "Can you believe it Anika... I.. Shivaye Singh Oberoi had to go through this..." He was talking and talking whereas everyone else's jaws dropped watching this side of him... He was following Anika everywhere and talking and talking and talking and talking and talkingand talking and talking and so on...
Finally when he complained about his PA for 100th time Anika said: Its good that your PA managed to provide you the tickets. This proves he is really effficient otherwise who can book tickets a day ahead... that too during festive seasons??" raising her eyebrows.