PART 24... SUK & ATHARV MEET...

@PART 24

FLASHBACK CONTINUED......

@NET DAY

@MORNING

@NEW YORK

@SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

@SHIVAAY'S ROOM

Atharv wakes up and feels some heaviness on his stomach and rubbing his eyes he sees a hand kept on his stomach, he smiles as realisation strikes him so he looks at the alter side to see the owner of the hand and smiles seeing Shivaay sleeping peacefully. He removes Shivaay's hand carefully and then walks to bathroom to get freshen up.

After a while he comes out, freshening up wearing his t-shirt & jeans and hops on Shivaay's stomach.

Shivaay sleepily: Hye Atharv what are you doing?

Atharv: Wake up papa.

Shivaay opens his drowsy eyes and looks at his son who is giving an ear to ear smile to him and then shifts his gaze to the watch kept on side table and lays down with a bang.

Shivaay: Atharv have you seen the time.

Atharv: Yes, it's 6:30.

Shivaay: Right and may I know for what are you waking me up this early.

Atharv excitedly: Papa it's our day.

Shivaay nods and pulls the duvet to his face giving a swing to Atharv.

Atharv pulls the duvet back: Papa wake up.

Shivaay: Please Atharv let me sleep it's Saturday.

Atharv: No ways papa get up.

Shivaay: Please few minutes more.

Atharv: Urgh... Get up papa. If you don't wake up then I am going you keep sleeping and... And... And I won't talk to you.

Shivaay looks at Atharv drowsily to find him pretty serious so he wakes up lazily removing his duvet.

Shivaay lazily: Good morning.

Atharv: Come on papa, be energetic. Good morning.

Shivaay nods: Good morning.

Atharv kisses his cheeks and wishes him good morning, for which Shivaay smiles and pecks his forehead and leaves to freshen up.

As soon as Shivaay leaves, Atharv picks up Shivaay's phone and calls Omkara.

Shivaay after coming from bathroom: Whom are you talking with, Atharv?

Atharv: Chote papa, choti ma, chachu, chachi, Adu, Amy and Anya.

Shivaay smiles and Atharv puts phone on speaker.

Advik, Amanat and Anya: Good morning bade papa.

Shivaay: Good morning everyone. You guys woke up.

Om: Shivaay we were about to sleep.

Shivaay: Ya ya ya. So how was the day.

Om: Good. You say both of you are up so early.

Atharv: Chote papa, it's papa and mine day.

Everybody smiles at his excitement.

Gauri: Bade bhaiya.

Shivaay: Haan kaho Gauri.

(Say Gauri.)

Gauri: Bade bhaiya, how can you send Atharv alone to Columbia. Vo bechara wahan akela Ho jayega. Aapko usse nahi bhejna chahiye wahan. Uska khayaal kon rakhe Ga. Upar se vahan par Atharv kisi ko bhi nahi janta. Itne chote bacche ko akela bhejna thik nahi hoga.