NOTE...

Hye! Peeps.... This is Shivika Kapoor, I know all of you are waiting for next update of ENTWINED BY FAITH but this isn't an update rather a note. I know how much eager all of you are for this story that's why you all are flooding my inbox and comments section so I felt this to be my duty to inform you people that our co-author aka Amore di isn't well, that's why she couldn't give an update her constantly deteriorating health and few net issues has lead her to not update. As you all know that I had stepped back from the story because of my studies as I can't give any regular updates and that would have been disappointing for all of you and once again we all have reached to square one. Amore di has tried her best to be regular and I know she has managed to get enough love from all of you and you all love her immensely just like me. I request you all to pray for Amore di's well being and quick recovery. I genuinely don't want her to be stressed so I want that she doesn't stresses herself with this but then she is one stubborn head who will definitely not listen to me, so guys please adjust with all this for time being as once I get done with my exams I shall help Amore di for sure but till she doesn't gets well I request you all to not stress her and please support her instead as I am sure that a story can't be more important then someone's health to us.
So to all our fellow readers this is a hearty request please guys hold on to patience and help us to cross this time, if I would have been free I would have loved to help Amore di but my exams are knocking on my door which are really important it will take me another few months to get rid of exams and about Amore di getting well all I can do is to pray for her quick recovery. Please people pretty please try to understand our situation too.
If you guys have any midway suggestion you all are welcomed to give that and you may get next chapter from Amore di soon as she has written it before landing herself into trouble till then please be patient and be with us.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING US THAT'S THE ONLY THING WHICH KEEPS US GOING AND A HEARTY APOLOGY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU ALL WE SHALL TRY OUR BEST TO GIVE YOU UPDATES BUT THEN CIRCUMSTANCES OFTEN TURN IN SUCH A WAY THAT WE TOO BECOME HELPLESS.

Any suggestion or request you are welcomed to drop it in the comments section.

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
&
For now signing off
SHIVIKA 😊...