PART 23... SHIVAAY FINDS THE SECRET...

Hi 🙋 guys before starting today's update let me clear few things to you. Next few  updates from here on will be flashbacks starting from the time when Sukanya and Atharv first met and how they no each other + Shivaay and Anika's past too but separately. The story will be of 4 years back in the flashback.

Secondly guys the response is really not appreciable. The comments are getting lower day by day so if you guys won't comment then even I will become slow. I never like to pressurise me readers but that no where means you guys should stop commenting.
THANK YOU 😊 TO ALL THE COMMENTERS.

@PART 23...

@EVENING
@OBEROI'S OFFICE
@SHIVAAY'S CABIN

Mishra: May I come in sir.
Shivaay: Come in Mishra. Did you bring the file I asked for.
Mishra: Yes sir, here it is. (he says giving him a file) but sir what will you do of this file. This is of students who are participating in the dance competition and their reviews.
Shivaay: Did I ask for your opinion or interference.
Mishra: Sorry sir.
Shivaay: Now leave.
Mishra: Yes sir.
Shivaay: Wait.
Mishra: Yes sir.
Shivaay: Did you hear recently from doll.

Mishra's eyes become wide which doesn't goes unnoticed by Shivaay but then he nods in no remembering Sukanya's warning and Shivaay asks him to leave.

Shivaay quickly flips the pages and stops at Sukanya's page. He opens his laptop bag and takes out a bunch of letters from it and opens one from them. He matches the handwriting in the file and the letter and on finding them same he smirks from outside but from inside his heart is jumping in joy but he has many questions in his head too.

@OBEROI MANSION
Both Sukanya and Atharv were sleeping when Anika, Gauri and Bhavya enter with food. They wake them up and after making them eat they give them medicine and soon leave from there. But now the duo is in no mood to sleep.

Suk: Bhai bore ho rahi hun.
(Bhai I am getting bored.)
Atharv: So shall I dance.
Sukanya: Not a bad idea. You can do that.
Atharv: Shut up doll. Let's go down.
Suk nods and both leave. They sit with elders and talk to them. After a while Tej and Shivaay come from office.

Tej: Well I have an announcement to make.
Dadi: What is it Tej?
Tej: After two days we have a party at home.
Janvi: But why all of a sudden Tej.
Tej: Actually Janvi we have signed a big deal with Mehta's so for that we are hosting a party. Moreover, they are new here so this will help us to mingle well with them.
Janvi: Okay then I will take care of the arrangements.
Tej: Good I will go and freshen up.
Janvi nods and he leaves.

Shivaay: How are you Sukanya and Atharv?
Atharv: Perfect papa.
Sukanya: I am feeling better.
Shivaay: Soon you will be perfect.
He says with a smirk, turning Suk's smile into confusion.
What's in his head is the only question going on in Sukanya's head.

@SHIVAAY'S ROOM
Both Suk and Atharv come there and find Shivaay sitting on sofa.  They make themselves comfortable on bed and soon Shivaay closes the door, making the duo shocked and nervous.

Atharv mustering some courage: What are you doing papa?
Shivaay: Nothing much.
Shivaay takes a writing pad and pen and forwards it to Suk, who takes it being confused.
Shivaay: Write a letter for me Sukanya.
Atharv: I can write it papa.
Shivaay glares him and he shushes himself.
Shivaay: Will you write Sukanya.
Sukanya: Sure.
Shivaay: Great. Start.
Suk nods.
Shivaay: To doll.

Both Suk and Atharv look at each other with wide open eyes but soon compose themselves and Suk starts writing after gulping. While on other hand Shivaay smiles seeing their this state but hides it under his usual unaffected face.

Shivaay: Doll, sorry to tell you that from here on I won't be able to either contact you or write a letter to you.

Suk and Atharv get shocked hearing that.
Suk shouts: WHY?
Shivaay looks at her innocently: What happened? Did I say anything wrong.
Suk trying to cover up: No, I mean what happened that you can't contact her.
Shivaay says blankly: Oh that, actually I am too busy and above that I have a family now so.