31.

31.

The entire Oberoi clan stood in a circle around the table examining the basket that lay there as if they were in a park and an unknown object screaming danger had appeared in front of them which can go ballistic any moment. They were scrutinizing it in complete silence.

"Bhaiya, were you expecting a bomb today." Omkara smacks Rudra's head for the comment. "Then why aren't we opening this. Maybe there are chocolates in it." Shivaay smacks Rudra head on this comment.

"Shut up Rudra... there is no label placed on the gift pack how are we supposed to know who has sent it. It could be anything."

"Ary but we have to look inside it to find out what it is."

"Bhaiya, wait I think we should be sent to the laboratory and get tested for any kind of bomb better I should call a bomb squad."

"Bomb... seriously what's wrong with all of you. This is placed in your living room. You can open it." Nitya says being irked by their dramatic imagination to which Aryan chuckles.

"But what if it has a bomb in it and gets activated by opening the gift." Rudra asks, pointing his brain.

This time Aryan slpas the back of his head, "Duffer Singh Oberoi, you have such a peanut sized brain. Open the gift..."

"Why???? Why???? me....." He says stuttering.

"You all are such idiots." Anika says opening the gift box as all of them look at her horrified and some of them just roll their eyes over the dramaticness of the scene.

"Hello fammmmm............." From inside screams the voice startling everyone and to make them jump on their place.Inside the basket is a tablet and it has a video that turned on as soon as they opened the gift wrap.

"Well we are going to play a game." Amanat said from the tablet screen. "It's easy peasy."

"There are very simple rules that you all have to follow." Anya continues.

"Rule number one is, that you can not use any electronic devices." Krish says dropping his phone dramatically and then catching it and looking at it like if the mobile would have fallen he would have been dead.

"Rule number two, you have to stick to your respective partners and no switching allowed, moreover you wouldn't even want it." Aditi says as a matter of fact.

"Rule number three and the last rule, you can not take anybody's help except your partners." Amanat says the final rule.
"Told you easy peasy." Anya says, flaunting her hair. "Now there is one box with you and your partner's name on it. Each box holds a key... I mean a key to a key.... no a key... a key of a key.... ahh... let it be you will understand when you see it. So the key has got your clue. Come on hurry up." She says clapping her hands together and the screen goes blank.
All of them look at each other and chuckle.

"Alright then." They look at the boxes placed behind the tablet and take the boxes with their respective names on it. The pairing is as per the couples only.
All of them together open the boxes to find a key inside each one of them and a simple clue on a piece of paper that is read.

"Defines us."