PART 19... CAT...

Hi 🙋 guys I am back with the next part sorry for the delay and please there is a request don't kill me after the revelation but please stay calm I won't screw the storyline. Soon everything will be revealed just give it some time.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE COMMENTERS, VOTERS AND READERS I AM REALLY OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR SUPPORT.

@PART 19...

@DINING TABLE

Everybody settles down and Ragini comes with Pinky. Ragini's face is quite dull. By now MehBeer & Sahil also join them
Ragini: Shivaay.
Shivaay ignoring Ragini: Dadi I think so we should start.
Ragini: I know Shivaay you are upset with me but please don't ignore me like this it hurts.
Shivaay curtly: I think so we are here for lunch and please let me eat in peace. I don't want any other drama to begin.
Ragini: But Shivu...
Shivaay: Anika please pass the salad.
Anika nods and does as asked.
Pinky: Ragini you too start eating we can talk after lunch.
Ragini: Okay Pinky mom.
Krish whispers to Aditi: Didi why isn't mom talking to us and why is she calling Pinky aunty mom. I am not able to understand anything.
Aditi: Krish first eat we will talk later.
Krish nods gloomily and starts eating.
Krish: Ma please pass dal.
Anika nods and passes it to him but by mistake the bowl fumbles from Krish's hand and dal spills on Ragini's dress.
Ragini shouts: WHAT THE HELL KRISH CAN'T YOU SEE YOU HAVE SPOILED MY DRESS IT'S SO EXPENSIVE. YOU ARE USELESS. HOW DEAR YOU?
Krish's eyes tear up, while the rest get shocked and irritated.
Anika sternly and angrily: It was just a mistake Ragini. You need not to shout on Krish.
Ragini: You need not to teach me how to talk and what too. You low middle class X.

4

3

2

1

Aditi

Manik

Atharv

Sukanya

Rice

Dal

Pickle

Juice

Lands one by one on Ragini as a gift from four lovely kids of Anika. And the first one to burst into fits of laughter is none other than THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI followed by the rest.

Sukanya: Zaroori nahi hai ki aagar tumhari shakal chuse hue aam jaise hai toh tum batain bhi waisi hi karoogi.
(It's not important that if your face isn't good then you will talk ill only.)

Ragini: You... How dear you?
Sukanya: Koi doubt nahi hai bohaat Dearing hun bacpna se hi.
(No doubt at all I am really brave since my childhood.)
And stop wasting your time here your designer dress needs water more then anger.
Ragini stares her angrily and then begins to march.
Sukanya: Ary wait Nagini.
Ragini looks back and Sukanya splashes an entire jar of water on her.
Sukanya: Now leave.
Manik to Suk: Why the last one.
Sukanya: Had to settle some scores.
Manik nods.
Krish walks away crying silently everybody looks at him.
Meher: What happened to him?
Aditi tells him everything about Ragini being their mother and her denial and rude behaviour that has hurt Krish.
Anika: Pehle hi itni mushkil se iska mood thik kiya tha ab fir se ye dukhi ho Gaya hai.
(Already we had convinced him with so much of difficulty now again.)
Shivaay: I will go and talk to him.
Abeer: No, wait Shivaay.
Shivaay looks him questioningly.
Sukanya: What's cooking?
Abeer with a smirk: Wait I will show you.

Abeer goes to Krish who is sitting in hall tears rolling down his eyes.
Abeer bends on his knees: Krish what happened?
Krish rubbing his tears of gloomily: Nothing.
Abeer: Really.
Krish nods.
Abeer stands up and starts humming a tune, Krish looks at him while rest of the family to comes and sees what Abeer is doing. While Anika, Meher, Adi, Suk and Manik smile understanding what Abeer is upto. Manik runs and brings a guitar and gives to Abeer.

Abeer raising Krish's chin starts singing: