Part 39 - How can it be?

Heya Allies... Amore is back again with new chappy... today's chappy is full of Senior citizens *wink* I miss ShiVika and MehBeer banter so here it is... hope you like it... There is so much yet to come and I am getting excited. Welcome to the world of confusions and today some hints will be given for one of the mystery... do tell me how did feel... And yeah there is a note for you all at the end of the chappy please do read it... :) Enjoy...

I AM EXCITED... P.S - I dunno why is it so.

~Malhotra Mansion~

In the same way, If you study continuously, you will tend to forget whatever you read. So what you have to do is, read, and let your brain process so that whatever you read it will not spill out yet you will be able to memorize more without forgetting" says Bhairav making everyone awe of his way of explaining and all the kids jump over him shouting "THANK YOU MAMA/ BADE PAPA" and Bhairav rolls on the ground with all kids over him... and whole hose is filled with laughter...

"Wow!" was the only word Anika could muster up whereas Aryan was oddly irritated watching Bhairav because of the mess he was himself. One way he was impressed with Bhairav because of his attitude but the very same attitude ignites him some sort of discomfort too. He... "RAAAAAAAVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" his thoughts came to halt hearing a furious shout and he saw Bhairav stilled.

"Kids, I got to go. Nitu is calling me and if I don't reach to her before her 3rd shout I will be thrown out of this mansion please lemme go" Bhairav pleaded kids like a child making kids giggle.

"Raavee..." was the 2nd call and Bhairav ran skipping every 2 step of the stairs and reached before she called him the third time. Here Shivaye sighs audibly and says,"These two will never change".
"But dad mamu is so cool isn't he?" Atharv asks Shivaye in an aw-ed voice making Aryan groan almost inaudibly but Shivaye was also 'the BILLU' with crazy hearing ability hears him and chuckles and speaks oiling the fire, "this is just the beginning guys, just see what happens next".
"What do you mean uncle?" Asks Manik. "Actually guys, Nitya and Bhairav's bond is gonna be quite entertaining. It's not that it was never so but now the situation is gonna make it different too" Shivaye widens his eyes realizing what he blabbered. He looks towards Abeer in a pleading expression who is giving him death glare. To correct Shivaye's mistake Abeer speaks gritting his teeth, "Guys, they are friends right so its fun to see their banter, that's it" then hurriedly adds "Now go and study. Free time over" and after dismissing them he gives a look to Shivaye as if he was ready to scold him but he starts smiling when he realized Aryan was nowhere to be seen. Shivaye and Abeer smiles widely knowing where he could be.

Meher: Abeer? What's wrong? Mr. Oberoi?

Abeer: Nothing Sweetheart, in-fact now nothing will go wrong

Anika: What is going between you two. You are behaving as if you are pregnant.

AbVaye: (together) What the hell/ What he wuck!!!
Meher giggles

Shivaye: What do you mean Anika?? (He asks horrified)

Anika: No! actually the way you guys are having mood swing I just said...

Shivaye: JUST SAID???? Just said, Anika??? Out of everything in the world you related us to PREGNANT WOMEN???

Abeer: Damn... We are not even women, Anika. (adds Abeer horrified)

Meher: (unbelievable tone) Literally Abeer??? NOT EVEN WOMEN??? Couldn't you come up with better words???

Abeer: C'mon Meher, I was (cutting him Meher spoke)

Meher: (angrily) you tried to insult women... WOMEN... HOW COULD YOU ABEER

Abeer: (confused) huh ???