Part 41 - Realization

Heya Allies.... I am back... I did give you allsome options and the choice was Anika - Atharv moments... with that one of thereader suggested me to show Aryan - Nitya bond too... Damn... she won myheart... It was like... the first.... FIRST EVER volunteered suggestion givento me... So Thank you so much @Jahanara27 for your participation....and... Seju bachha.... that was the BEST COMMENT TILL DATE... you literallygave me feedback... which is like fuel to me... A BIIIIGGGGGGGGG BEAR HUG TO @@SejalBandhkar (XOXO) and as you made me soooooooooo happy this chappy is for you... causethis is a surprise from me to you...

Now lets begin the chappy...

After Aryan goes out Anika smiles at Atharv and says: What happened son? Is all okay?
Atharv: I am all okay mom tell me what should I do?
Anika: It's all okay Athu, I'll do it. We don't have much work.
Atharv: Mom! (Pouts)

Anika smiles at his face and caresses his hair lovingly. She then places a tender kiss over her son's forehead whereas Atharv feels bliss with his mother's love.

Anika: Okay lets do a thing, you go fresh up and then we will see photo albums. whats say?Atharv: Awesome! I'll just come. (he is about to go but stops remembering something) Mom!
Anika: It's in the shelf of store room. And yeah you can bring your albums too (said Anika understanding her son's wish whereas Atharv stares her wide eyes)
Atharv: How? (he questions in his heart)
Anika: Because I am your mother. (answers Anika as if she heard him)

Atharv looks at her shocked yet with an awed smile whereas Anika shakes her head and answers his unasked question "it is parental instinct beta. You might not voice out the words but a parent can feel his/her child's emotions. You are my part Athu, I might not have known you like I have known Sukanya or Shivaye might not know Suk like I do but we can feel you both. Infact I was the first person ever to feel you so a mother understands her children's emotion more."

Atharv comes to her and hug her tight and whispers something Anika couldn't hear but she could clearly feel his love for her in the hug. She kisses his hair and tells him to get ready and he goes with a smile on his face. While going he did not fail to notice the content smile on Anika's face that clearly says how happy she is...

~Aryan's room~

"I cannot do this" Aryan heard Aditi's whining voice followed by the melodious giggle of........ Krish (oops... burst the bubble? LMAO)

He reaches to the doorstep and is overwhelmed tosee a very mesmerizing scene. Nitya is tutoring Aditi and also caressing Krish's hair whereas Krish has settled himself on her lap and smiling wide. He stood there for some moment and realized that nothing could be beautiful than the scene in front of him. Aditi is making faces looking at her notebook whereas Krish is giggling watching his sister. Ofcourse, Krish's had returned giving the last exam so he was in fun mood.

"Champ, you have to change your uniform" said Nitya softly caressing Krish's hair but he snuggled towards her stomach and muttered, "I am so tired" making Nitya and Aryan chuckle.
Whereas Aditi sarcastically said, "You are talking as if you picked up a ton of stuff"

To which Krish dramatically defended, "Dii I finished my exam... cant you see?? Exam is a big thing and I finished it finally that too before you"

Aditi huffed and said, "that is because you have less subjects" in a low voice.

Aryan had enough of all and now the laughter that he was able to control till now went uncontrollable. He laughed hysterically making all three stare him but he couldn't stop himself. He sat on the floor clutching his stomach and then all he did was laugh and laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laughand laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh(damn... Aryan please stop laughing... I cant type same two words till eternity).