PART 52.... THE SEARCH OPERATION....

PART 52.....

THE SEARCH OPERATION.....

Sukanya falls unconscious due to lack of oxygen as it has almost been 2 and a half hours and the container is too conjusted and filled with water which comes up almost till her neck. Her hands are still tied to the back of the chair and she is lying just like a dead body.

2 HOURS BACK....

Om: Shivaay here is her watch.

Om passes Sukanya's watch to Shivaay which he holds in his hands with teary eyes and presses it to his chest. Since the moment he has got to know about Sukanya his heart beat has been stopped, every single second of his life is passing as a burden on his living body and just Sukanya is running in his brain.

Anika feeling disheartened: Shivaay there is no sign of her here.

Abeer: Calm down Anika. We can't afford to loose our cool right now.

Anika nods as Nitya tries to comfort her but it goes in vain.

Shivaay, Anika, Om, Rudra, Abeer, Nitya, Khanna, Atharv and Manik are out in search of Sukanya. Though nobody was ready to bring Atharv and Manik but they managed to convince them. Back at home Bhavya, Aryan, Sahil, Damini and Armaan are trying to track down any clue they can manage to find. While Tej and Shakti are trying their best to keep their family safe by increasing the security and talking to the officials. Gauri and Meher are with kids comforting them as well as each other. While Vatsalya is with Pankhuri because return of Daksh has effected her adversely. Meanwhile, Jhanvi and Pinky are taking care of dadi, though Dadi didn't want to see Pinky's face still she helps Jhanvi in taking care of Dadi.

Manik: Papa I think we should keep moving forward,  we might find some other signs or clue.

Atharv: This is a huge forest if we will search like this it will take days. We should get divided and then search all the directions.

Abeer: You guys are right.

Shivaay: Fine. Anika, Om and I will search the right side. Atharv, Manik you both go with Abeer and search the left side. Nitya,  Rudra and Khanna you go ahead from here. However, will find anything just call.

All nod and three of the small pantaloons get on their search. 

@OBEROI MANSION....

Aryan: Bhavya did you find any information about that car which kidnapped Sukanya.

Bhavya: Ji bhaiya. That car belongs to some Raghav Milchandani and last time it was seen near Santa Cruz. I have sent my men to look for that car and talk to Raghav.

Aryan nods.

Sahil: The cell that Daksh used to call was also tracked at Lonavla last time. There is no trace of it.

Aryan: What's going on in Daksh's mind?

Armaan: What do you mean Aryan?

Aryan: Both the watch and the cell phone's last tracking location is Lonavla. Seems like he is leading us to that place. He obviously, knew that the first thing we will do is to track the devices. Then why would he always somehow lead us to Lonavla. Either Sukanya isn't in Lonavla or Daksh has some other plans.