Part 43 - Unbelieveable, Just like you

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALLIES... Wish you all get what you deserve and hope this year brings happiness in your life... 

Heya Allies... This is me ... Amore Marine... SO I am finally back... I am so so so so so so so so sorry that I am really late but I am having really busy schedule nowadays... I have lots of documents pending to be updated in the software... I had back to back meetings for 5 days and I was caught with issues on the respective software too due to which I had to update all those 289 docs again... I was really stressed... So, I want to thank my Shivu bachha here because she unknowingly helped me to reduce my stress A LOT... Muah bachha... thank you for 'THE Mad House Treatment' and please read the note at the end...

So let's Begin...

~Next Morning... Malhotra House~

Everyone is bidding bye to the kids as they have last exam today. Aditi, Sukanya and Manik are moving out when Manik stopped abruptly once again. "URGHHHH Maniiiii!" shouted Suk irritated and added, "Now what did you forget?"

Manik smiled sheepishly and cautiously moved back and said "Pen" and ran upstairs making Suk roll her eyes at his forgetfulness. He came back huffing and Aditi stopped him.

Adi: Manik bhaiya why are you forgetting so many things?
Manik: I don't know princess. (He says sighing)
Aryan: Manik! (Manik turns) don't be nervous son. You will do great.
Manik: I don't know uncle, but I am nervous. This is Optional Mathematics uncle, I and Suk both hate this subject. Because of this we couldn't even move a hair in distraction... but, what if we fail?
Aryan: I know son, but see the good part, this exam is the last one and you can enjoy from tomorrow and don't worry do your best and you won't fail. (Aryan said caressing Manik's hair and then patted his shoulder encouragingly) * I just wanted to show Aryan and Manik's bond hope you like it*

Suk: Uncle is right Mani... see we have worked really very hard and completed revising everything well too so there is no need to be nervous. (She tried to assure him masking her nervousness.)
Manik: EXACTLY... (Everyone stared him with confusion but the only person who understood the meaning was Suk who widen her eyes in realization.)
Manik: Exactly Suk, we are well prepared so there is no need to be nervous.

Repeats Manik, making everyone stare him in awe. Sukanya bows her head and slowly said, "I am not nervous" to which Manik smiled "then why are you fiddling with your fingers and why is your lips trembling Suk" asked Manik making Sukanya stop fiddling her fingers. He slowly moves ahead and uplifts Sukanya's head.
Manik: You have prepared really well Suk. You can do it. Shivaye uncle has taught us well and you have actually prepared like never before. (Said Manik smiling at Suk and everybody could see their bond's power.)
Suk gave a toothy smile making Manik smile wider and then he said, "Let's go" to which Suk and Aditi both nodded and they ran towards the car where Bhairav had appointed their driver for the day.

On the other side the elders were left speechless. They look at each other and to the direction the kids ran unable to come out of the trance. They knew what kind of bond Suk and Manik have but every time something like this happens they are always left speechless. Their trance is broken by Bhairav who breathlessly says, "WOW!" making Abeer chuckle.

Bhairav: What did I say so funny? (He spoke raising his eyebrows)
Abeer: You said nothing funny Ravi, just that, after all these years we still feel the same watching them.
Mehar: Yes bhai. It was not new for us to see them like this. We know how mature these two are for their but whenever we see the way they handle each other we always turn... umm
Anika: Speechless (completes Anika with the exact word)
Shivaye: You have no idea Bhairav but these two have the deeper bond than we can imagine and I got to know about it a night before their return. (He tells NitRav about SukNik's conversations in Oberoi mansion near the pool at midnight... **if you guys do not remember go through the chappy. Its part 35 - Dehradun! Here we come)