21.

Hye guys.... I will update the images later I am kinda busy right now and uploading is taking a lot of time. So sorry for that....

Thank you so much to all the readers and commenters.... have fun reading....

21.

Eyes of all kind followed Sukanya once she was outside the court room. Barricades were stopping media from entering but their questions and accusations continued to be hauled at her. But they had started to bother them lesser and lesser now. What could not escape Sukanya’s notice were the eyes of her friend’s parents, once they were so loving, inviting and cordial but now a complete opposite she could sense the loathing and hatred in them, they pricked her like poison daggers. Hustle bustle around the court wasn’t even much of help when you have the most raged eyes on you. Her discomfort was suffocating she wanted to be out of there right away.

Somehow Sukanya pushed her eyes away from once the amicable ones to now the hostile ones. Her arms were crossed around her chest and finger fidgeting with each other while eyes had nowhere particular to go. It’s in that moment that she realised the venomous eyes had covered the distance between them and were right next to her and her cheeks were burning red due to the hard slap she just received. Her mind went dizzy for a moment.

“You took my daughter away from me, don’t you have any conscious. You killed innocent children. Parinaaz always loved you. First you took all her friends from her and when nothing was left you took her life. You ruined our family. You are a snake. You are disgusting.” Parinaaz’s mother shouted her rage out leaving Sukanya spellbound and trembling.

  “Enough....” Shouted Anika ferociously coming in front of her daughter as if a lioness being left wild. “Even if you as much as dared say something to my daughter again, I promise you I will be your worst enemy. Trial is inside the courtroom not out here so it will be better that it stays there and nobody dares blame my child till proven otherwise.”

“Seems like your entire family is filled with heartless people. You power hunger rich murderers.” This time Mr. Mehta came forward to protect his wife.

“Stop right there Mr. Mehta before I make you regret each word you say.” Shivaay said in his usual rogue businessman tone as his demeanour shouted authority. He wasn’t there for threats or to reply to them, he was there to show that he is the one they shouldn’t mess with.

“Wow... so now the accused will threat and blame the victim.” Mr. Mehta says sarcastically.

“If you wouldn’t have blamed my daughter my entire sympathy would have been with you but instead of letting the law do its work you have greatly interfered with it. So I am sorry but I am not sorry for protecting my daughter from the fiasco you have created. To me your approval isn’t needed but for your own good I shall suggest that you do not threaten my daughter or my family Mr. Mehta.”

“Disgusting... you people are disgusting.”
“Language Mehta... language...” Shivaay said his blue eyes setting ablaze. The rage he had in them shouted, try me once and I shall render you of trying ever again. Taking Sukanya’s hand in his Shivaay glared the husband and wife duo.

“Mr. Oberoi...” Raghbir’s brother Adyant Sinha stood in front of the Mehta’s, “I don’t know what the truth is but I do know that you daughter is responsible for a lot more then she has ever accounted for and what she did to my brother...”

This time Abeer had cut Adyant before anybody else could or even before he could complete what he wanted to, “You are yourself saying you don’t know what, is the truth. Then don’t blame anyone. It will be better that way.”