PART 8... SUKANYA'S REACTION...

Hi Guys this is first time that I want to dedicate a chapter to someone this is a rear thing I do but this one commenter out their made my day with a beautiful poem thank you so much dear this is completely dedicated to you from me. Love you for your sweet efforts.
nik267 I hope so you like this one.
Stay blessed dear.😊😙😍

@PART 8...

@HALL
All the kids are seated in hall while the elders are still tensed making the kids confused. Tej who is least bothered has already left the place.
Finally after nearly half an hour Shivaay and Anika come out.
Anika to Sukanya: Sukanya I want to tell you something... I mean we want to tell you something.
Sukanya casually: Who we mumma?
Anika: Shivaay and I.
Sukanya stands up and goes to Shivaay: Billu ji did you complain about me to my mumma. What have you done? You know when she bhadkofy (she gets angry) it's very difficult to paccofy (pacify) her. Above all what wrong did I do with you. I am sure you would have complaint about those boys whom I had hit now see my mother's Jhansi ki rani avatar.

Shivaay without a word is just admiring his daughter's antics and a small smile is playing on his lips.

Anika: What khusar pusar (blabbering) is going on?
Sukanya being alert: Nothing mummy. You were saying something continue please.
Anika: Actually I wanted to tell that...
Sukanya: Mumma what happened say.
Shivaay: Let it be it's not your cup of tea. I will only say.
Anika gets angry: Really, do you think it's not my cup of tea. I can do everything.
Shivaay: Ya anything even if that includes breaking someone's head.
Anika: Ya. Now see.
Shivaay nods.
Anika tries speaking but nothing comes out of her mouth.
Sukanya: Mumma I wish I knew telepathy.
Anika getting confused: Why?
Sukanya: So that I could understand what you want to say now as I don't know it so please speak.
Anika: Haan Vo... Me... I was saying.
Sukanya: Relax mom breath in breath out breath in breath out.
Anika does that.
Sukanya: Now say.
Anika closing her eyes in a single breath says: Shivaay Singh Oberoi is your father and you are his daughter.
Sukanya nods and sits back on her seat.

Anika finally opens her eyes on getting no response and sees Sukanya who is sitting as nothing happened every one is looking at her nervously as she didn't respond while the baccha party is busy calculating what Anika just said. Anika looks at her daughter as if she is an alien.

Anika: Shivaay I said loud enough right.
Shivaay nods.
Anika: Then why no reaction.
Shivaay: I don't know.
Anika: Suk...
Sukanya: Ya. (finally her mind interprets what really happened and she shout her lungs out jumping from her seat.)
WHAT?
All cover their ears.
Anika: Ya I know it's a little complicated but that's the truth. You are his daughter.
Sukanya: Okay.
(shouts after a good amount of pause) Can I please get an ice cream before my head bursts.
All nod.
Shivaay: Rudy get chocolate ice cream.
Anika: How do you know that it's her flavour.
Shivaay: Long story will narrate you some other day.
Anika nods.

Rudra gets the ice cream and gives it to Sukanya who takes it and begins to eat by giving all the possible expressions she starts from a smile to a plain face to a sad face to an irritated one to an angry one and finally ends up crying after her mini brain interprets each detail of the word that her mother just said right now.

Anika somewhere had an idea about her unpredictable moods just the way Shivaay has but never knew that her daughter can be this big a mad she just smacked her head mentally and sits beside her.

Anika: Relax Suku everything will be alright.
Sukanya: Mom nothing has messed up so what will be alright, presently you are trying to make things alright but alright isn't happening alright.
Anika hits Sukanya's head as her stupidity radio got on.
Anika: Stop it Suku you have lost it.
Shivaay a bit angrily: What are you doing Anika?
Anika: Making her get her senses back.
Shivaay: Don't you dear hit her. I will talk to her you leave.
Anika gives him 'do as you wish' look.
Shivaay sitting besides Sukanya: Sukanya what happened? Are angry with me or happy or upset or what?