PART 3... SHIVAAY & SUKANYA'S DAY OUT...

Hi 🙋 guys THANK YOU for your support.

@NIGHT
@DINING TABLE
All sit to have dinner, when Om gets a call he goes to receive it but soon lands back to the table.
Om: Sukanya there is a call for you.
Sukanya tasting her food makes a confused look: Call for me on your phone.
Om nods it's then it strikes her head that she has ruthlessly murdered her phone hours back, as her hands were busy feeding herself so she asked him to put it on speaker and the very next moment she regrets the fact.

P.O.C shouts at her: MISS. SUKANYA VERY THE HELL IS YOUR PHONE.

Sukanya backs off just in order to protect her ear drums that may come out just due to someone's terribly harsh and loud voice.

Sukanya trying to find apt reason: Ac... Act... Ac.... Actually.
P.O.C.: ACTUALLY WHAT?
Sukanya louder this time: STOP SHOUTING MANIK IT HURTS MY EARS.
Manik: Fine. And actually by any chance did you again end up breaking your phone.

With these words of Manik almost half of the Oberoi clan chocked with food while Shivaay spits his water out as OmRu glare him.

Sukanya: A... Umm... Vo actually yes.
Manik: And now whose anger you took out mercilessly on the innocent phone.
Sukanya glaring Pinky: Someone is there let it be.
Manik: Phhh... Alright so what's going on?
Sukanya: Dinner.
Manik: Great and any other update.
Sukanya: My clothes have been spoilt and I have nothing to wear.
Manik: How come?
Sukanya: Long story. You say.
Manik: Ya coach sir has given the date sheet tomorrow is a leave so enjoy and day after tomorrow we have practice from 5 in morning.
Sukanya chocking food: FFFFIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE.
Manik: Aww... Baby Sukanya how will you get up.
Sukanya: Dear you say that word again I will make sure that your head is ripped into two.
Manik: Hahaha...
So what are you going to tomorrow.
Sukanya: Shop for myself.
Manik: Hahaha... Are you normal you and shopping.
Sukanya: I know but I have to buy clothes.
Btw what r u doing tomorrow?
Manik: Anything but accompanying you for shopping.
Sukanya making a puppy face: Please Manik. Please.
Manik: It so amazing to hear Please from you but no I Am in great mood to sleep till late tomorrow mumma isn't here and nor is papa so I can sleep as long as I want to.
He says dreamily.
Sukanya: But Manik....
Manik: No but shut I really want to sleep.
Sukanya: How will I shop then?
Manik: Manage till evening then I will take you I promise.
Sukanya: Noooo. Hell with you MANIK MALHOTRA I WILL MANAGE MYSELF. And be ready to face buddy's wrath for this.
Manik: Fine fine fine. But I am not gone give away my sleep for anything.
Sukanya: Fine sleep you sleeping monster.
Saying this being hell irritated she was about to hold the phone but before that Om takes it.
Om: It's my phone.
Sukanya making puppy face: Thank you.
Om smiles.
Dadi: Sukanya puttar don't worry tomorrow you go for shopping with one of us.
Sukanya smiles brightly: Thank you dadi.
Rudra: But who dadi? Tell now only.
Dadi: Umm... Right.
Dadi said knowing all the tantrums everyone can show.
Dadi: Go with billu as rest are busy.
Shivaay: Dadi me???
Dadi: Ya you and no argument.

Shivaay nods being confused while Sukanya smiles but feels bad that he is screwed up because of her.

@LIBRARY
@SHIVAAY'S P.O.V. (while he pens down his diary.)
SUKANYA I don't know who she is, from where she has come I simply know nothing about her I think that's how angel's are unknown selfless they come in your life just to change it completely. That's how Anika came to my life once and that's how Sukanya has entered. I don't know why I feel so connected to her.
Everything about this girl seems to be so special I don't know why. She has a charm that nobody has accept for my girl, my wife, my everything, my Anika.
Today after ages my heart bounced the same way it use to do when Anika was near me and today I could see my Anika in Sukanya's eyes, she looks almost similar to Anika, almost, right almost.
I have just spent few minutes with her and in that few minutes she gave me my lost smile.
Plus this girl calls me billu ji just like Anika I mean is there anything left on earth other then billu ji. I mean I have such an amazing name but no people are least bothered to take that name but billu ji god knows what's so interesting in that name for them.
Today when I was sitting on dinning table for the first time after years in a length to have dinner with everyone trust me all were shocked but they were really happy too but I myself don't know why I was there when I am least interested to dine with all but I wanted to know Sukanya more and I felt that dinning table is the only place where I will get this opportunity and there she comes walking down the stairs talking and laughing with my two little princesses Amanat and Anya, three of them look so good together just like OmRu and me. It was then I noticed Sukanya wearing Anika's outfit it actually enraged me how dear anyone touch my Anika's dresses but then I thought dadi would have given it to her as no one accept dadi touches my cupboard but she looked so much like Anika. I was glad enough that she looked beautiful like my Anika.
Anyways all the while when I was making note of Sukanya and Anika's looks my thoughts were disturbed by somebody shouting on phone and to my utter surprise Sukanya has just broken a phone hours ago and OmRu's glare made things worse for me how does that even connects god these two are too much they and their glares.
And finally the thing I wanted dadi ordered me to go with Sukanya for her shopping all I wanted was to no her even better that why I feel so connected and here my dadi gives me the best opportunity she is best isn't it? Of course my dadi is best of all.
Look now I am here at this hour in the library while Sukanya is enjoying sleeping on my bed. God these girls they can drive anyone crazy.
@END OF P.O.V.