PART 43.... AWASTHI'S....

THE AWASTHI'S....

Hye! Buddies....

I am really sorry for all the delay. I couldn't post on time because of my counselling's and exams. I have very hectic schedule and a lot to do. So sorry for the delays.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS.

DISCLAIMER ALERT :

This chapter involves introduction of a new family that is supposed to play a huge role in upcoming episodes. Please do read and do not get confused. In order to make these characters less confusing I am dedicating a huge part of the episode to these new characters. And the villains so no part of the Oberoi's shall be included but just for this part next would be completely based on Shivaay, Anika, Suk and Atharv's venture in NYC.

AWASTHI'S....

The extraordinary buildings that pierce the sky or the congested sidewalks with people desperate to shop in the famous stores in which celebrities dwell, the streets filled with an atmosphere that is like a young child on a shopping spree in a candy store or the mob walking past you at leopards speed all make NEW YORK CITY an intriguing mystery. NYC is always awake and always waiting for new people to bask in its glory. The morning sunrise still being the calmest time of the day.

Among the people jogging down the sides of the streets with earphones plugged in their ears and body's swinging with the music in the slow rambling wind, the most calm face looking towards the blossoming morning flowers catches your attention owing to it's contrast from others.

As a yellow Lilly blossoms the girl sends a flying kiss it's way mumbling "Good morning, Lily." She smiles as the flower flutters open making her smile go wider.

She sprints down the lane walking past the house and barges in a beautiful house painted white, with climbers covering the front part of the house making it a natural prodigy. The name plate read in shimmering gold "AWASTHI'S HOME" . The girl smiles looking at the magnificently blossoming flowers in her garden. She walks towards the roses and wishes them by touching their petals gently "Good morning, roses."

Halting her little sweet, cute moments with her flowers a voice comes calling out for her, "Pankhuri, is that you."

The girl chuckles and nodding her head says, "Ji maa. Coming. Wait."

Waving to her plants she walks in the house and goes directly towards the kitchen where she knew her mother would be present. She back hugs her mother making her huff in amusement. "Pankhuri, you scared me."

The girl chuckles and hugging her mother even more tightly continues, "You are so cute maa, you get scared with smallest of things." Saying so she walks towards the tap and fills a glass of water and continues to talk to her mother, "Maa, you called me. Do you need help."

Her mothers denies with a smile, "No, Pankhuri it's not me who needs help, it's your papa." she chuckles by the end. While the girl nods and walks out towards the patio but before that she stops near a table kept in living room and poured water on her favourite bonsai. "Sorry, for disturbing you bonse, you can continue to sleep." Saying that she passes her little bonsai a flying kiss and leaves.

Reaching to the patio she comes across her father and hugging him she says in her jubilant voice, "Good morning, papa."

"Good morning, Pankhuri. How are you?"

"I am totally tip-top. Maa said you were asking for me."

"Yes." He nodded in agreement setting his newspaper down on the table. "I had to remind you, that next week is the last day for school's insurance renewal. So please get it done. "