28.

Hi guys.... this is a really long part I hope you guys like it. Do comment and vote.

Thank you  so much....

Have fun reading...

28.

"Doll.... hurry up. You will get late for university." Sukanya had been having a tough time adjusting back to her normal life, so it was kinda difficult for her to get up every morning and head back to university but both Shivaay and Anika promised her that they will help her through it.

(Shivaay)

"Dad, seriously no

"Dad, seriously no." She pulls the duvert back over her face.

"Come on doll... please wake up." Shivaay lifts the duvet to look at her eyes tightly shut, "My cute baby, my pumpkin, my cupcake please get up..." he muses her to wake up.

"Urghh.... dad." She looks at him lazily. Can't I just stay at home. I will study, I promise."

"No...." Shivaay says sternly but calmly, making her sigh.

"Uhh... fine." She grunts getting up.

"Now get ready, Manik will be here any moment. He is going along with you today."

"I don't need a babysitter dad."

"I doubt he thinks of himself like that." Shivaay says mockingly.

"Whatever, he is an idiot and my entire family is crazy."

Shivaay chuckles and leaves. Sukanya grunts and murmuring profanities under her breath she gets ready lazily.

"Good morning, di." All the junior Oberoi's wish Sukanya as she descends down for her breakfast.

(Sukanya)

"What is good about the morning." She murmurs but smiling wishes them back anyhow. Atharv was busy reading through the text of his book even though Gauri had asked him severely times to shut his book and even done it twice herself but he adamantly opened it again.