PART 42... GOOD BYE DEHRADUN....

Hye buddies!!! I wasn't planning this to come up so soon but this is for the most sweet birthday girl of the day.

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEJAL. SWEETHEART YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME DROOLING OVER YOUR AMAZING SKETCHING SKILLS. IT'S BEEN A WHILE I HAVE BEEN WRITING AND THERE ARE VERY FEW COMMENTERS WHO GET SO CLOSE TO US BUT YOU FRANKLY ARE ONE OF THEM. MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND ALL THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES WISH YOU A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE DEAR....

AND THIS ONE IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU MY DEAR

TO ALL MY DEAR READERS AND COMMENTERS PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS WITH THE NOTE IN PREVIOUS PART I AM SORRY IF YOU FELT HURT AND I AM NOT STOPPING WRITING THIS STORY AT ANY COST, AS IMPORTANT THE STORY IS TO YOU IT IS TO ME TOO AND I NEVER LEAVE MY WORK WITHOUT FINISHING IT. SO THE STORY SHALL BE COMPLETED AT ALL COSTS IT'S JUST YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR WORDS MAKES IT EASY FOR ME.... AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING OUT THEN YOU PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS SAY ABOUT THAT. ONCE AGAIN SORRY TO HURT YOU GUYS BUT I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the hearts that were kept content were overflowing with emotions. Anika had wept previous night finding her solace in Shivaay, who cajoled her and allowed her to cry to her hearts content. Fifteen years.... Fifteen long years... This place is her home and it's not easy to leave your home. She has been both mentally, physically and emotionally attached to this place. Her daughter's entire childhood has been spent here. Her first step, her first word, her first school. A part of Sukanya and her had resided in these deep valleys. These hills shout out loud her life's story. An entire lifetime has been spent. She has carved this house of her, this place. It wasn't easy for her to leave this place. This place has given her strength, seen her downfall and rise too. This place made her Ank from Anika. Above all, Shivaay knew what it meant to leave a place which has been a part of you, so he stood as a support for his Anika. So what if he wasn't there in her past he surely will be there in her future.

@LAST DAY AT DEHRADUN....

Anika had packed all the needed things with everyone's help and now she was just giving a last look to her house, when Atharv comes to her and places his hand on her shoulder. She turns to him trying to feign a smile but he understood her and no word was needed to explain him. He just engulfed her in a warm hug and she just hugged him tighter as few drops of tears left her eyes.

Aditi: Ma, Sukanya di kahan hai?
(Ma, where is Sukanya di?)

Anika rubs her tears off and turns towards her being blank: She would be here only.

Aditi: No, ma. She isn't here. I have searched her everywhere.

Atharv: Where can she be, then?

Anika: Wait, I will check.

She goes out in the lawn and doesn't finds Suk anywhere.

Anika: Abeer, do you know where is Suk?