PART 48....

PART 48....

Guys!!!! You got to read this. This is an epic blend of humour and mythology. By my all time favy...

@SurbhiTiwari....

https://www.wattpad.com/637689558-really-when-god-suffered

BREAKTHROUGH....

Dring.... Dring....

Anika walks towards the door hearing the doorbell ring for the second time. The previous day with AWASTHI'S wasn't only full of emotions but even full of joy and happiness. Creating millions of new memories. For the day it's just Shivaay and Anika at home because both AWASTHI'S and SukArv insisted on staying together so SukArv stayed back with the AWASTHI'S. Anika plans on being lazy so she ordered food in the morning for Shivaay and herself planning on spending a day together with each other. After receiving the food she walks towards the kitchen and places the food in dishes and later she places the dishes on a trolley and walks towards the pool side.

@POOL SIDE....

Shivaay is arranging the couch and table to make it a bit more presentable and comfortable for the morning breakfast. All he has planned for the day is to stay in be with his wife and rest for entire day as the upcoming four days would be sightseeing days, so everyone forced him to take rest and here he is.

Anika brings food and both settle down to have their breakfast.

Shivaay: Anika....

Anika: Hmm....

Shivaay: What kind of wedding do you want? I mean destination wedding, wedding in which we invite celebs or....

Anika: Umm... (placing her head on Shivaay's shoulder) Just the way you want. Wedding that's with family and close friends only. I just want that our family should be happy. I don't want any pomp and show just the way you don't want any.

Shivaay smiles and kisses her over her hair: Still, don't you have any dreams like those typical girls. Like a royal wedding. Fountains.... Some sort of aisle or something like the boy coming on horse. I mean...

Anika taps Shivaay shoulder: Apko mai typical ladkiyon ke jaisi lagti hun. Mai na khidkitod hun. Khidkitod Anika. Apki khidkitod Anika. So mere na aise koi faltu sapne nahi hain. Aur aapse Milne se pehle toh mujhe pyaar wyaar par bharosa hi nahi tha.

Shivaay nods: Par mujhe toh tumhe apni rani banana hai.

Anika gives him a confused look while he gets up and makes her stand by holding her hand.

Shivaay, forwarding a flower to Anika:

Ban ja tu meri rani
Tenu mahal dawa dunga

He swirls Anika and makes her back touch his chest and hugging her he twirls her:

Ban meri mehbooba
Main tenu Taj pawa dunga (x2)

Shivaay creases Anika's face and gives her another flower, followed by another and yet another. Anika laughs out and lightly pats her head with flowers:

Sun meri rani rani
Ban meri rani rani
Shahjahaan main tera
Tenu Mumtaj bana dunga

Shivaay picks Anika in bridal style and twirls around with her and the winks, making Anika to scrunch her eyes. Then he throws her in pool, shocking her. She looks upto him with angry eyes and turns away showing that she isn't talking to him. While he sings:

Ban ja tu meri rani
Tenu mahal dawa dunga...

Shivaay gets into the pool and moves his hand over Anika's shoulder making her feel Goosebumps: