PART 46... IN THE NAME OF LOVE....

Hye!!! Buddies....

First of all THANK YOU to all of you for reading my story, for voting and commenting too. I believe it has been a long time since I told you how grateful am I to have you peeps here. A big THANK YOU GUYS.... 

Secondly, please don't hype over the AWASTHI'S, you barely know who they are. Just relax and let me unveil the story and if it would have been possible to continue the story without them, then I wouldn't have introduced them at the first place. Be patient and I ensure you guys you won't be disappointed. Chillofy peeps and keep reading.

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....

A seven star hotel,

An elite restaurant,

Maybe even a private beach,

Could have been expected at the most,

But this!

An absolute

NO!

The words were ringing in trio's mind who were escorted by Shivaay to the place of their dinner.

A CRUISE....

SUKARV....

Were the words inscribed. Shivaay looked at trio's bewildered faces with an ear to ear smile.

Shivaay: How's it?

All turned to him with their wide eyes while he just chuckled.

Anika still being enchanted in the breath taking beauty of cruise: What's this?

Shivaay chuckles: Well, today is it's inauguration ceremony, so I thought why not you, my lady does the honours for me.

He said in English Accent bowing a little for more of dramatic effect.

Anika slaps his forearm playfully and smiles widely.

Sukanya: Papa, you are so sweet. You named it on Atharv's and my name.

Shivaay smiles and moves his hand over hair: Let's go now.

As they approach the cruise few men and women wearing formals approach them.

Manager John: Good evening, Shivaay sir.

Shivaay: Good evening, John. Are we ready.

John: Yes sir. Good evening ma'am and sir.

He greets Anika, Atharv and Sukanya who respond back with a smile.

Shivaay leads the family towards the main entrance and his staff follows close behind. They are presented with bouquets as they reach the entrance, that has been decorated authentically for the inauguration ceremony.

Shivaay forwards the pair of scissors to Anika, who takes from him and cuts the ribbon and the entire crowd cheers and claps loudly.

All of them enjoy their dinner in a private cabin enjoying the view outside. After dinner Shivaay forwards his hand for Anika who is surprised and looks at him confused.

Anika: Shivaay????

Shivaay: Come on Anika just come. Please.

Anika nods and takes his hand while Sukanya and Atharv follow closely behind the duo. Shivaay escorts them to the dock where only few people are present and all of them are already pre-occupied in their own work. A music band is playing slow music.

Shivaay forwards his hand for Anika: May I have pleasure of dance with you my lady.

Anika chuckles and nods while Sukanya and Atharv clap for the duo who chuckle seeing the kids excited.