26.

26.

It took awhile for Sukanya to explain the situation to Vidyuth and convince him to help her. Vidyuth with his entire team busts through every single floor of the Mehta's office ransacking every possible place and hides out only to figure out that Parinaaz might have been there but left before they could even get a hold of her.The news definitely disheartened them all.

"Sukanya I am pretty sure someone was hiding there but I am not sure whether it was Parinaaz or not." Vidyuth tells everything the way it is.

"And on other hand why would anyone want to hide at a place like that. I am sorry that's all I could do."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. You did the best you could. Thank you, ACP Rana."

"How are we going to find her now?"

"I don't know. She has always been a step ahead of me and she is amazing at it. If I don't find her, the media is going to grind us to the ground. We won't have anything to say in the court and unfortunately I just have shortened my own timeline." Sukanya says hopelessly.

"There has to be a way and we just can't see it right now." Annika sighs in her optimism.

"What are you thinking, Atharv?" Reenee asks as he was quite for awfully long time and deep into his mind.

"Something isn't right. Something isn't."

"Are you the genius brother?" Vidyuth asks, making Atharv pretty awkward.

"Well... yeah... kinda." Samira nods in agreement.

"What's your theory then?"

"I don't know." Atharv replies, still being deeply into his head. "I have this strong feeling that I am not seeing something."

"Like what Atharv?" Shivaay is the one to ask this time.

"Papa... A question that has been bugging me since the start."

"And what is it?"

Getting up swiftly. "Sukanya you are right. Parinaaz has always been a step ahead of you. And there are questions we need to find answers to. If I am not wrong then you know where Parinaaz is."

Sukanya looks at him totally confused. "No bhai. I have no idea."

"Oh, yes you do and only you do." Atharv says pretty confidently. "Maybe, her diary could help you recollect it. I will be back in a while."

"Where are you going Atharv?"

"I need to find something, I will be back in a while."

"No.... no.... no.... no.... You aren't going to pull anything now."

"Nitts please trust me I won't do anything illegal but you guys need to find Parinaaz and I need to find who committed all these murders. Just find Parinaaz, alright." Atharv rushes out of the house.

"Wait I will come with you." Both Reenee and Manik say together.

Atharv turns to look at them, "Umm... no. You all need to stay here and find out where Parinaaz is. Help Sukanya remember. I need to go."

"At least listen to us."

"What did he just do?" Shivaay asks, looking completely blank just to receive multiple shrugs as an answer.